Educational

Author Topic: Hate speach  (Read 533 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: Hate speach
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 07:38:10 AM »
Why do you keep responding? Are you that bored you feel the need to respond to topics you don't give a damn about?

Maybe, whats your excuse?

I actually do care about these topics, besides being bored.

Ooh! I think there is a trophy for that. Perhaps you can be awarded with it.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 03:15:12 PM »
Like I said, "hate speech" and "extremism" are just propaganda words to refer to views hated by those in charge and which they cannot counter by means of logical arguments. It has little to do with actual hate or extreme views.

The most hateful people I've encountered in my life are actually narrowminded liberals who speak of "tolerance" all the time but who are so arrogant and self-righteous they censor, insult or threaten everyone who doesn't agree with them on a few basic issues. That's hardly a tolerant attitude.

Want a big manly hug? The kind you won't see on Discovery Channel.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 03:16:50 PM »
Some people actually prefer a pub or a friend's living room to a discotheque, you know? Going to a disco is what I qualify as boring and uninteresting, unless in the company of a few hot women.  ;)

Again, why do I care?

Why do you keep responding? Are you that bored you feel the need to respond to topics you don't give a damn about?

You're fresh meat and still a novelty. Our previous kooks haven't been able to produce anything new in ages.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein