Author Topic: Weird man in Wallmart  (Read 793 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Weird man in Wallmart
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2008, 04:30:28 AM »
By the way, here's a bra size calculator.

http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php

OMFG!!

I'm a 51 A!

:'(

How on earth did you get an odd number for your bra size, DirtDawg?

:P

You're right. it's a typo. It should have read 54 AA. Forty nine inches, below. Fifty one inches across my "bust"  and fifty two above.

Numbers and keypads never seem to get along very well for me.
That doesn't make me feel any better about my bra size.

:D
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2008, 05:14:01 AM »
I am 10-12 D in Australia. I never knew the size for the US or UK. 32-34 D in the US. DD in the UK! The converter I saw went up to the letter I!
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 04:17:03 PM »
I got a funny pic to show of someone in Wal-Mart! Me and my son saw this overweight man walking around pushing a cart with holes all over the ass of his shorts like a moth really went to town on the shorts, and best of all, he wasn't wearing underwear! Jayden and I followed him around laughing our butts off as quietly as we could and when the opportunity was right we took a pic with my camera phone. It's not the best quality, but you can get the idea! If you walk around with big gaping holes in your ass in public you deserve to have a kid laugh at you (and a grown woman!)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 04:18:37 PM »
That ass is HUGE! If anyone thinks I'm rotten for laughing and taking the photo opportunity then you need a sense of humor! The man is in Wal-Mart where kids are, not to mention where perfectly cheap new cotton shorts are... cover the ass!
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 11:09:13 PM »
You don't wear bras, Beatle Soul?

It's funny how Beatle Soul starts talking about a man commenting on her chest and now everyone's commenting on her chest.

:green:

I wear only sports bra's in "Medium" though. Cause trying on regular bra's is excruciating boredom.
Park.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 11:15:42 PM »

It's funny how Beatle Soul starts talking about a man commenting on her chest and now everyone's commenting on her chest.

I wear only sports bra's in "Medium" though. Cause trying on regular bra's is excruciating boredom.

Well, I found that website if you have a tape measure and you are curious about your size.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2008, 07:21:10 AM »

Photos are always better in giving us a real idea of size instead of just numbers and letters :eyebrows:

Well, I found that website if you have a tape measure and you are curious about your size.
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw