Author Topic: Little girl drowned in the ocean from trying to find Spongebob  (Read 10624 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: Little girl drowned in the ocean from trying to find Spongebob
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 10:46:55 PM »
There always seems to be this thing about making up terrible stories that involves kids shows or characters. Such as the rumour that Steve from Blue's Clues commited suiside. Which is totally untrue.

There was also a rumor he was fired from the show for doing drugs but I found out that was not true. He quit so he could be a singer or something.

Steve was the best, I dont wanna even see his replacements. Our 5ya is a huge blues clues fan, I'f found at least 3 blues clues DVDs that feature Steve. Oh and 2 PC games which are great for kids.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2008, 10:56:00 PM »
When I was younger it was all over the news about a kid who died by going into a sewer trying to find the Ninja Turtles. That one was true, I think.
I remember that actually.   Cowabunga indeed.

I can't imagine myself doing something like that, even though I often got lost in my imagination.   I used to pretend I was a Transformer.   It would annoy the shit out of my parents, so I persisted.

That's because Transformers fucking rule and still do  :green:

: bumblebee : - : mirage : - : grimlock : - : soudwave : - : skywarp :
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 03:39:15 AM by Lord Phlexor »

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2008, 02:38:20 AM »
There always seems to be this thing about making up terrible stories that involves kids shows or characters. Such as the rumour that Steve from Blue's Clues commited suiside. Which is totally untrue.

There was also a rumor he was fired from the show for doing drugs but I found out that was not true. He quit so he could be a singer or something.

Steve was the best, I dont wanna even see his replacements. Our 5ya is a huge blues clues fan, I'f found at least 3 blues clues DVDs that feature Steve. Oh and 2 PC games which are great for kids.

your so right about that. Steve was the best. I was so disappointed when they got that dipshit new guy.

Park.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2008, 12:41:55 PM »

I quit watching the show after Steve was replaced by another guy. See I hate changes. I like things to stay the same. Some changes I like like the time when the Nickelodeon people changed the Rugrats theme song around 2000.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2008, 12:43:00 PM »
As soon as I read the title of this thread. I burst out laughing. I know very sadistic of me but that was my first reaction.

:asthing:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 12:59:05 PM »
When I was younger it was all over the news about a kid who died by going into a sewer trying to find the Ninja Turtles. That one was true, I think.

I can't imagine myself doing something like that, even though I often got lost in my imagination.   I used to pretend I was a Transformer.   It would annoy the shit out of my parents, so I persisted.

:indeed:
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2008, 07:25:10 AM »

: bumblebee : - : mirage : - : grimlock : - : soundwave : - : skywarp :

Added to smileys.

:thanks:

:plus:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2008, 08:15:36 AM »