Author Topic: Oh I hate MSN  (Read 210 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Oh I hate MSN
« on: May 05, 2008, 07:12:30 PM »
I was having a wonderful conversation with Shleed (he is actually nice but chooses to be a twat on the net because it's fun for him and he likes to piss people off and have them hate him) one of those back and forth conversations non stop I haven't had in a while and then MSN cuts me off and it won't let me log back in. I hate it when it does that, especially when you turn your computer on and you sign onto MSN but find out you can't right now.

I wonder how many other assholes on the net are actually nice people but on the internet they choose to be a jerk just like I choose to say stupid things to be funny such as having sex with fluorescent lights. I don't even care if people actually think I am that dumb because they don't know me in real life or off the forums.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Oh I hate MSN
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 07:17:05 PM »
I was having a wonderful conversation with Shleed (he is actually nice but chooses to be a twat on the net because it's fun for him and he likes to piss people off and have them hate him) one of those back and forth conversations non stop I haven't had in a while and then MSN cuts me off and it won't let me log back in. I hate it when it does that, especially when you turn your computer on and you sign onto MSN but find out you can't right now.

I wonder how many other assholes on the net are actually nice people but on the internet they choose to be a jerk just like I choose to say stupid things to be funny such as having sex with fluorescent lights. I don't even care if people actually think I am that dumb because they don't know me in real life or off the forums.

I think that lots of people who act like jerks online are actually nice IRL.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 12:54:22 AM »
I wonder how a person can do that. They would have to put a lot of thought into it, I think. So they don't mess it up, because it is sort of like lying isn't it?

I don't understand when people do things like flirt online and pretend they are much closer in distance than they really are. It takes imagination and I am not too strong on that.When people interact with me this way, I can feel uncomfortable because I don't know what to do or what to say.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 01:46:34 AM »
I wonder how a person can do that. They would have to put a lot of thought into it, I think. So they don't mess it up, because it is sort of like lying isn't it?

I don't understand when people do things like flirt online and pretend they are much closer in distance than they really are. It takes imagination and I am not too strong on that.When people interact with me this way, I can feel uncomfortable because I don't know what to do or what to say.
Its easier than it sounds. The main reason is that a computer removes the humanistic element to a large degree, and a lot of inhibition.