Author Topic: Which I2 member are you most like?  (Read 16167 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Which I2 member are you most like?
« Reply #345 on: February 21, 2011, 08:13:30 AM »
Other people have the same name as me now. when I change my name though I dunno. I will probably google it

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #346 on: February 21, 2011, 09:00:05 AM »
Other people have the same name as me now. when I change my name though I dunno. I will probably google it

I was wondering who else would be using "Sophahamahamed, peace be upon him"  :asthing: :blonde: :asthing:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #347 on: February 21, 2011, 09:02:10 AM »

I'm pretty sure i'm one of a kind.  ;)

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

TheoK

« Reply #348 on: February 21, 2011, 10:23:39 AM »
There are hundreds of people with my first first name and my last name in the US, mostly elderly buninessmen.  :laugh:

We don't have middle names in Sweden, by the way, we only have first and last names. That's why I call it first and second first name, for instance.

The full name of the Swedish King is Carl Gustaf Folke Hubertus Bernadotte.  :P

you dont have middle names? as a rule?
i never heard about this :S
im pretty sure ive come across swedes w a middle name :I

It might be called a middle name, but "officially" it's just first and last names.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #349 on: February 21, 2011, 01:01:32 PM »
You can speed in a Jag without getting a ticket anyway, because the cowardly cop cars only do 260 km/h. You just have to buy a Jag that does 300 km/h.  :viking:

Mine does around 260 too. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

DukeNukem

« Reply #350 on: February 24, 2011, 01:34:51 PM »
You can speed in a Jag without getting a ticket anyway, because the cowardly cop cars only do 260 km/h. You just have to buy a Jag that does 300 km/h.  :viking:

Because you're too cheap to afford an XK-R and you're too gay to use imperial units instead of metric units. :wanker:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #351 on: February 24, 2011, 05:04:12 PM »

Because you're too cheap to afford an XK-R and you're too gay to use imperial units instead of metric units. :wanker:

What kind of Jaguar do you drive?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

DukeNukem

« Reply #352 on: February 24, 2011, 05:12:29 PM »
You can speed in a Jag without getting a ticket anyway, because the cowardly cop cars only do 260 km/h. You just have to buy a Jag that does 300 km/h.  :viking:

What kind of Jaguar do you drive?

I just love how you got a Jaguar, thinking that it is a European car, when in reality, it is owned by a certain (failing) auto company in Detriot, Michigan, USA.

Nope. Your wonderful Jaguar is as American as apple pie, and we all know (except for dumbass Americanized Euro-fags like you) how shitty American cars tend to be these days.

As opposed to a true European car like a Volkswagen or a Audi.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #353 on: February 24, 2011, 05:16:47 PM »
Actually Jaguar is made in the UK and owned by Tata Motors, an automotive maker in India. I know you probably don't read a lot but that particular Detroit company was forced to sell of a couple of their divisions. Jaguar and LandRover went in 2008, but as I said, Jags are still made in the UK.

But back to the Jaguar you drive. Tell us about it.

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #354 on: February 24, 2011, 05:20:57 PM »
My first car was a Dodge pick-up. It had a Mitsubishi engine. lol
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 05:24:16 PM by Jack »

DukeNukem

« Reply #355 on: February 24, 2011, 05:22:10 PM »
javascript:void(0);
Actually Jaguar is made in the UK and owned by Tata Motors, an automotive maker in India. I know you probably don't read a lot but that particular Detroit company was forced to sell of a couple of their divisions. Jaguar and LandRover went in 2008, but as I said, Jags are still made in the UK.

But back to the Jaguar you drive. Tell us about it.

I don't drive a fucking Jaguar you Brit-shit moron. I take the bus because I'm too fucking poor to buy a car I'm considerate.

Oh, and how more insulting to you. You drive a car from a company owned by a company in India! A third-world country!

Well... I never knew the UK was such a shithole. :orly:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #356 on: February 24, 2011, 05:36:07 PM »
It's part of the colonies, you know. Why should I be insulted? Could it be that you are jealous? Could it be that it bothers you how while you have to spend hour upon hour sitting in that bus, I can leave behind pretty much anything made by that near-to-bankrupt Detroit company you idolise with only the slightest push on the pedal? Could it be that you wonder why people prefer to stand in the aisles and the seat next to you is always unoccupied?

See, I know you don't drive a Jaguar. What's more, I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to drive at all. I feel sorry for the others in that bus but hey, the roads are safer that way.

- Albert Einstein

DukeNukem

« Reply #357 on: February 24, 2011, 05:39:43 PM »
It's part of the colonies, you know. Why should I be insulted? Could it be that you are jealous? Could it be that it bothers you how while you have to spend hour upon hour sitting in that bus, I can leave behind pretty much anything made by that near-to-bankrupt Detroit company you idolise with only the slightest push on the pedal? Could it be that you wonder why people prefer to stand in the aisles and the seat next to you is always unoccupied?

See, I know you don't drive a Jaguar. What's more, I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to drive at all. I feel sorry for the others in that bus but hey, the roads are safer that way.

I don't have anyone who is willing to teach me how to drive and help me get my license.

It's not my fault either. Despite what assholes like you might think.

And there are plenty of American, European, and Japanese cars that can leave your stupid Jaguar in the dust. So there.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #358 on: February 24, 2011, 05:40:49 PM »
Gee, I wonder why people won't help you?

- Albert Einstein

DukeNukem

« Reply #359 on: February 24, 2011, 05:48:33 PM »
Gee, I wonder why people won't help you?

You sure aren't helping with your constant insulting and shit. :wanker: