Author Topic: Which I2 member are you most like?  (Read 16293 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Which I2 member are you most like?
« Reply #195 on: May 08, 2008, 01:44:45 PM »
The thought did cross my mind, too, but I think he really is a rapist.

See, I am trying to uncover consistency or lack of it, though.

Of all the bullshit he presented, what makes this one thing true?

MOD:

See, I am trying to uncover
consistency or lack of it, though.
Of all the bullshit he presented,
what makes this one thing true?

Probably the lack of relevance it has to the rest of his bullshit.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #196 on: May 08, 2008, 07:49:44 PM »
The thought did cross my mind, too, but I think he really is a rapist.

See, I am trying to uncover consistency or lack of it, though.

Of all the bullshit he presented, what makes this one thing true?

MOD:

See, I am trying to uncover
consistency or lack of it, though.
Of all the bullshit he presented,
what makes this one thing true?

Probably the lack of relevance it has to the rest of his bullshit.

So, this one item is tangent to every radius of the fucking Klein Bottle he lives in?

It makes more sense, now.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #197 on: May 09, 2008, 03:22:58 PM »
Let's just say that it was different to most of his other bullshit. It's conceivable that it's a lie but I don't think it it. And if it is a lie, I still loathe him for even *thinking* that kind of lie would be cool to mention here.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #198 on: May 09, 2008, 04:47:33 PM »
Let's just say that it was different to most of his other bullshit. It's conceivable that it's a lie but I don't think it it. And if it is a lie, I still loathe him for even *thinking* that kind of lie would be cool to mention here.

... and most especiallllly
rejectable if it is used in away to to gain some status in the community, as I have already alluded to  or  maybee stated.

I think we agree, but I just think every word from his keyys was bullshit designed to fire people up.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #199 on: May 09, 2008, 05:31:32 PM »

... and most especiallllly
rejectable if it is used in away to to gain some status in the community, as I have already alluded to  or  maybee stated.

I think we agree, but I just think every word from his keyys was bullshit designed to fire people up.

There's people like that everywhere, some do it for their own amusement, some genuinely do it to provoke thinking or actions in a positive way, some just like to cause trouble or chaos for their own cryptic reasons.  I'm sure that others could come up with other reasons.

It is telling that after the ignore function is fully installed, he puts everybody else on ignore and then leaves in a huff.  Being ignored was far more painful than being blabberized.   :violin:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #200 on: May 09, 2008, 05:41:45 PM »
Yes, but I still think my description applies quite well.

Odeon should change his custom title to, "Klein Bottle of the Aspie Delete."
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 05:45:12 PM by DirtDawg »

ozymandias

« Reply #201 on: May 09, 2008, 07:10:39 PM »

Ok, I looked up "Klein Bottle" and my mathtarded brain still can't figure it out, but, at least I can understand a relationship to a Mobius Strip, except the Klein bottle is in 4 dimensions!~ :zombiefuck:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #202 on: May 09, 2008, 10:44:56 PM »

Ok, I looked up "Klein Bottle" and my mathtarded brain still can't figure it out, but, at least I can understand a relationship to a Mobius Strip, except the Klein bottle is in 4 dimensions!~ :zombiefuck:

You can think of a Klein bottle as two Mobius Strips with their edges glued together as in this limerick:

A mathematician named Klein
Thought the Möbius band was divine.
Said he: "If you glue
The edges of two,
You'll get a weird bottle like mine."

Or you can think of it as a Mobius strip folded lengthwise with its edge glued together, as in this animation:

A Klein bottle is a four dimensional object which is not embeddable in Euclidean three dimensional space although its projection into three dimensional space can be represented.  This is analogous to the way that an overhand knot with the ends glued together is not embeddable in Euclidean two dimensional space, although its projection into two dimensional space can be drawn on a piece of paper.

Here is a two dimensional projection of a three dimensional projection of a Klein bottle:

:-*

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #203 on: May 10, 2008, 12:46:03 AM »
That's pretty cool. I never knew a Klein bottle was actually four dimensional - I'd only ever seen the three dimensional ones.

But it's actually easier to visualize than the hypercube.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #204 on: May 10, 2008, 01:25:36 AM »
there are knitting patterns for klein bottles, you know.  i've always been tempted, although fuck knows what i'd do with it after i'd made it.  :laugh:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #205 on: May 10, 2008, 01:43:47 AM »
 :laugh:

If you made them out of something else, you could wear them as earrings.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #206 on: May 10, 2008, 01:45:18 AM »
that'd be fab, but the patterns are for big ones, and i'd look fucking ridiculous with 6" klein bottles swinging from my head.  :laugh:

you can knit wire, though, so maybe an ornament of some kind...

good idea - ta.   :thumbup:

GalileoAce

« Reply #207 on: May 10, 2008, 04:20:29 AM »
That's pretty cool. I never knew a Klein bottle was actually four dimensional - I'd only ever seen the three dimensional ones.

But it's actually easier to visualize than the hypercube.

The Klein bottle mind fucks me. I understand the hypercube :P

ozymandias

« Reply #208 on: May 10, 2008, 06:38:34 AM »

You can think of a Klein bottle as two Mobius Strips with their edges glued together as in this limerick:

A mathematician named Klein
Thought the Möbius band was divine.
Said he: "If you glue
The edges of two,
You'll get a weird bottle like mine."

Or you can think of it as a Mobius strip folded lengthwise with its edge glued together, as in this animation:

A Klein bottle is a four dimensional object which is not embeddable in Euclidean three dimensional space although its projection into three dimensional space can be represented.  This is analogous to the way that an overhand knot with the ends glued together is not embeddable in Euclidean two dimensional space, although its projection into two dimensional space can be drawn on a piece of paper.

Here is a two dimensional projection of a three dimensional projection of a Klein bottle:

:-*

I read the limerick and the info and got  :scratchhead:  read more and felt  :kevv:  so before I  :headexplode: I thought it best to  :truce: and  :beer: .  When it comes to math I'm a  :dunce:
not a  :einstein: .   :laugh:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #209 on: May 10, 2008, 07:24:17 AM »
The scary thing is, I think Im a cross between GA and Renaeden.

Maybe I'm your long lost son :insane:

:lovelove: = :insane:

I'd like to say that I am like Eclair. That would be cool. But I don't really know who I am like.

That was really sweet Renaeden, I wish I had some of your gentleness.