Author Topic: Which I2 member are you most like?  (Read 16298 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Which I2 member are you most like?
« Reply #165 on: May 07, 2008, 02:49:34 PM »
He's on steroids. He won't notice the difference. :laugh:

I didn't know they were 'natural' steroids, remember Randy hates any medicine which is not 'natural'. I am putting the quotes in natural because by his terminology he would just consider hashish another natural medicine.

What Randy's definitions are bears v little resemblance to anything we recognise.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #166 on: May 07, 2008, 02:50:03 PM »

I'm most like ...

:GA:

I can't admit it!

:hide:

That emoticon is called "GA"... :: notes the implications ::

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Is there a story behind it?

He suggested it, that's all.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2008, 02:51:23 PM »
hehe most true....

But I trademarked it. You owe me royalties dammit!

:P ;)

You can get karma points. That was the agreement, according to McJ.

you all owe me points for "doing an AS thing".

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #168 on: May 07, 2008, 03:01:20 PM »
I have to be really stressed out to start flapping like a birdie.

Honestly, I get to that state about every other day or two, over something. Fortunately, I have also learned to quickly recover.

When I was in my early twenties and doing my best at keeping a successful business running, I spent months at a time   :GA: 

Yes, but I'm a mad shut in hiding from the world.

sorry, didn't know this. I thought you had family and stuff for some reason..

my mistake. i will trouble you no more.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #169 on: May 07, 2008, 03:08:01 PM »
i think he has too, dawg.  he's probably being sarcastic.  or something.  ;)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: May 07, 2008, 03:15:11 PM »

I'm most like ...

I can't admit it!

:hide:

Be *intense* now, mate!

I don't think I know how to do that.

Honesty is what I have chosen to show here.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: May 07, 2008, 03:20:55 PM »
I identified with Calandale quite a bit when he was just being a perv, but when he started being a political minded perv he lost me.

I miss the Calandale that was that perv. Unfortunately he lost it very quickly.

I miss him, too. He was fun ... a bit spammy, but a riot of cringeworthy metaphoricals and impossible desires, unrequited.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #172 on: May 07, 2008, 03:27:51 PM »
I identified with Calandale quite a bit when he was just being a perv, but when he started being a political minded perv he lost me.

I miss him, too. He was fun ... a bit spammy, but a riot of cringeworthy metaphoricals and impossible desires, unrequited.

That bird is long gone... The blabberizer finished its sad remains.

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #173 on: May 07, 2008, 03:35:39 PM »
Yeah  TJ, I am on DHEA, you can get it at walmart for christ sakes, its a hormonal steroid.  I am trying to physically recover from the emotional trauma I believe exhausted my adrenal glands.  What saved me from going crazy was my keep at it health habits, if it wasn't for that, I may have had to go to the hospital like many people said I should.  Everyone is supposed to do it anyway.  The results were amazing, I never felt so good in all my life, and it was consistent.  I felt I could fully express my high level of fitness, and my sex drive went up a bit.  It apparently can't get much higher, even with the loss of body fat(body fat aromatizes testosterone into estrogen), even with ginseng :laugh: My appetite went down and it got a bit easier to controll mood.  I am kind of used to a certain level of stress, I could cope very well without it, it just made it a bit easier for me.  I also added some prostate protective nutrients, just be safe.  I have saw pawmeto (another steroid), extra selenium, extra zinc, increased  buget for vegetables (the ones I put in my mouth and taste so I can get more protective lycopene and other photochemicals if I play with money just right.  Pills of vegetables loose nutrients, but are concentrated in other things, its the best of both worlds now, and I love vegetables anyway), gamma tocopherol etc.  I picked the dosage, perfectly, as I have no side affects, such as loss of hair.  I should have listened to my grandmother and mom a long time ago.  I don't trust everything my mom says, for safety reasons.  Should be all better soon, no more DHEA.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: May 07, 2008, 03:35:59 PM »

he's a rapist.  unforgivable.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #175 on: May 07, 2008, 03:51:50 PM »

Yes, I agree. I was referring to what he posted very early on.

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: May 07, 2008, 04:48:15 PM »

I know he said this, but there are many holes in his stories.

While I totally agree that rape is unforgivable and rapists are NOT salvageable, I wonder if he was just tuning us up so we would hit high notes in concert with his many delusions.

Remember, he holds all the strings on that puppet and can make it dance to suit his own needs. How many ways has he told the story?

However, more reflection forces me to reject someone who claims to be a rapist in order to gain favor.

Nevermind.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 05:48:44 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #177 on: May 07, 2008, 04:49:00 PM »
The thought did cross my mind, too, but I think he really is a rapist.

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2008, 05:10:07 PM »
The thought did cross my mind, too, but I think he really is a rapist.

See, I am trying to uncover consistency or lack of it, though.

Of all the bullshit he presented, what makes this one thing true?

MOD:

See, I am trying to uncover
consistency or lack of it, though.
Of all the bullshit he presented,
what makes this one thing true?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2008, 05:51:46 PM »
I am not a rapist >:D
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous