Author Topic: WTF!?  (Read 4167 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: WTF!?
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2008, 11:27:58 PM »

And I cant believe you have been skulking around on Damned Village, just as I said you would be.

Hadron, you were the one who gave me the link to the thread that Peaguy devoted to me and it was in that thread that you said:

Quote from: Soso
Quote from: Ozy's Buzz Bozo
does she scan blessedvillage?

You could give me her IP to stop her peeking :E

I agree with Ozymandias' opinion in that thread:

Quote from: ozymandias

Why, you Bozo's live to bait and pique her interest! 

:lol:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2008, 12:32:23 AM »
WTF are you on about, Hadron?

Notice how I sneak the thread back on topic, btw?
:laugh:

The administration of Damned Village.

I want to see this in the main event. (hint, hint...) :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2008, 12:33:58 AM »
I agree with Ozymandias' opinion in that thread:

Quote from: ozymandias

Why, you Bozo's live to bait and pique her interest! 

:lol:

:agreed:

Face it, they luuuuuuuuuuuurve you, Callaway. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2008, 01:41:37 AM »
Well if they want to act like children, they get treated like children. And if they were my kids I'd give them scuh a fucking hiding and take their pocket money off them for the next year for their carry on. If they can't learn to respect others in the first place, as children are meant to, then they get no respect back.

As as for a callout, or a challenge, it isn't worth it. Have any of you tried reasoning with a 2 year old? With these children, you'd get nowhere fast.

duncvis

« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2008, 03:29:25 AM »
How long did it take you to think of all that shit? I mean, I've seeen 5 yo kids do better in prep class. I guess the only kick you get out of your pathetic existence is to write bullshit on a forum, so your pathetic loser mates like peabrain, Hardon and the other wankers can get their laffs. You are making an even bigger fool out of yourself each time you post, Dunny me old lad, because like a dunny, your brimful of shit. If you are going to waste your time trying to 'get'me as you seem to think you can with that addled brain of yours, then at least rermember your anorak and pocket protector, cos in the real world, wankers like you are bottom of the pile.  You say your 32, happily married. What, was it a shotgun marriage on her part? Did you drug the poor bitch and then bag her so she wouldn't see how fucking feral you were? Shit, I couldn't imagine anyone being that fucking desparate. But then, hookers will do anything for a price. The babies I'm referring to are the wankers who set up shit village, and who take glee in fucking with people just for a laff. You must fit in really well there, dickhead, given that you think the sun shines out of their collective arses. Beard trimmer? more like a Victa four stroke and some DDT. Just remember not to swallow it, it ain't fucking mouthwash. Only a fucktard like you and those imbeciles you defend would bother changing names and carrying on like retarded schoolkids because obviously they don't have the brains to know any better. Actually, i wouldn't be surprised if you didn't write that missive at all. Maybe you got your big brother to write it for you, because I doubt that bullshit about your age and marital status is anywhere near true. Hell, maybe you should post a pic of you, the strife and vegetables so I can have a real hysterical laugh. Anyway, as they say, opinions are like arseholes - everyone has one, and some are even more full of shit than others. Seems yours is the shittiest I've seen yet. I might send you some Sorbent next time you go running off at the arse again.

There is one thing you did get right, and that's the parts about drivel and bollocks in your signature. All you are capable of, drivel and bollocks.

Oh, and 13000-odd posts? That tells me you obviously have no life. As I said, don't forget the anorak next time you go shopping; you might actually meet someone who hasn't come across your shit before.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, I thank you for being so predictable - you self-styled hardmen are all the same. Do you usually attempt to win arguments by making stuff up? And use all the nasty words you've been saving for a special occasion in a doomed attempt to be intimidating? Look at me, I'm shaking in my boots - from laughing. I set out to make you look like what I said you were - a bitter, butthurt little prick. Which you've done nicely for me, with a little poking. You kiss your mother with that mouth? Poor cow.  :green:

Apparently, the consequences of 'trying to 'do' you' are being called names by a knuckle-dragging oxygen thief in a feeble attempt to big yourself up. Well, my work here is done, I'll leave you to your dummy spitting. It's been a blast. :fos:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2008, 03:35:54 AM »
Did somebody just mumble something incoherently? Or did they just fart? It's hard to tell amongst all the noise around here.

Here, fuckstick,  :tp: the  :poop: off your mouth before everyone thinks you look like that for real.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 03:40:07 AM by The_Chosen_One »

duncvis

« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2008, 03:39:30 AM »
 :indeed:  :lol:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2008, 03:42:20 AM »
You'll have to speak up, cockbrain. Ignore drowns out wankers like you.

Yeah, your work is done alright; being a 32 year old loser with an ugly bushpig for a wife and some snot nosed kids that spends most of his time posting bullshit on internet forums is proof enough that what you really need is a gun to put an end to it all. Unfortunately, you'd even fail at that, given how you failed at everything else in life. Hell, you even failed to get your way on a pissy site like Wankplanet. And now you hang around with tossers who have the combined intelligence of a slug. Tough guy? Fuck, bring your handbag next time you come out of the closet, you wanker. I could take you on IRL and leave you in a gibbering heap before you could say 'what the fuck?' Now piss off and get your nappy changed, cos I can smell the shit from here.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 03:54:23 AM by The_Chosen_One »

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2008, 04:42:37 AM »
That's just it, faggot; you don't own the fucking net, so don't tell me what I can and can't do, you stupid fuck. Face facts, your site is shit, and I called you on it. Now take your valium and lie down, before you really go off your tree.
Well if you think it shit, go and play with kiddies on Wrong Planet. Go on, you know you want to.
If you want evidence, you and your admins allowed Shleed to fuck with my account by changing it to 'Wrongplanet Master' and changing my avvie to Plank. Just because I decded to flame your fucked up mate Kosmo. So I deleted my account. Then you whined that I didn't play fair by doing that. Big fucking deal, shithead, because the net ain't yours. It belongs to the whole fucking planet, and you can't fuck with people just because something in that warped mind of yours thinks it's funny. Now if you have a problem with me, then fuck off back to your shitpile forum, cos I ain't moving. Not until I'm ready to. So grow up, take your meds, and stop acting like the retarded little fuck everyone thinks you are.
I did not personally admin Shleed, nor did I bother posting anything in reply to you on there. Lets face it, you are not worth the effort.
And if you like Kosno so much, why don't you consummate the marriage? I hear gay weddings are legal in certain places.
:yawn:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2008, 04:43:56 AM »
WTF are you on about, Hadron?

Notice how I sneak the thread back on topic, btw?
:laugh:

The administration of Damned Village.

I want to see this in the main event. (hint, hint...) :laugh:
Nah, why would I waste my holiday on him.

GalileoAce

« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2008, 05:02:34 AM »
This whole thread has turned into a WTF moment.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2008, 05:04:30 AM »
This should be in the Main Event.   Though The_Chosen_One I really don't see what your trying to accomplish I kinda understood with Kosmo he was really being an ass to you on zomg.  Changing a few avies and titles(a lot more has been done here in the past) is nothing to be this upset about.  Out of all the people to take on Dunc was your worst choice he did nothing to you and is one of the most well liked people here.  So either quit ,  you'll never win, or take it to the Main Event and keep it there that's what it's for.  
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2008, 05:06:01 AM »
Hardon. no wonder you are such a tosser, you still haven't got out of nappies. Being 19 and all, you still have the mind of a 5 year old. So grow the fuck up and realise there is more to life than your pissy existence on a pissy internet forum. Microbe.

Are all Aspies fucktards, or just the common garden variety here?

GalileoAce

« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2008, 05:08:21 AM »
Topic Creator Moderated.

Take it to the Main Event.

GalileoAce

« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2008, 05:31:17 AM »
Glad that's over. Topic open.