Author Topic: WTF!?  (Read 4135 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: WTF!?
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2008, 09:35:16 PM »
Everyday is WTF, multiply that times two on weekends.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2008, 09:43:06 PM »
Everyday is WTF, multiply that times two on weekends.
Because it's a weekend:
Everyday is WTF
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2008, 04:19:43 AM »
Here's one: What's a bitter twisted bastard who buggered off from his own site doing calling me a bitter twisted bastard? Eh dunc?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2008, 05:27:04 AM »
Every time I wake up and realise that I'm a spazzy autistic guy who hates his life.

A LOT of people would trade places with you Peter....   

The place isn't the problem; being me is.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

GalileoAce

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2008, 05:28:51 AM »
Every time I wake up and realise that I'm a spazzy autistic guy who hates his life.

A LOT of people would trade places with you Peter....   

The place isn't the problem; being me is.

There are many who would say the same. You're not alone in that respect :)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2008, 08:18:08 AM »
Several, today, trying to get a router work in repeater mode.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2008, 07:03:40 PM »
Does anybody ever get through a day with out a WTF moment?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2008, 10:17:31 AM »
Not that I can recall.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

duncvis

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2008, 10:27:43 AM »
Here's one: What's a bitter twisted bastard who buggered off from his own site doing calling me a bitter twisted bastard? Eh dunc?

was never my site, fucktard. course, if you weren't a noob you'd know that. :shitfan:

(and don't bother trying to get under my skin. you're nowhere near sharp enough, considering you can't even remember what I actually called you.)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2008, 01:10:54 PM »

If I do, I'm checking the obituaries, because obviously I'm dead and not aware of it.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2008, 05:48:09 PM »

was never my site, fucktard. course, if you weren't a noob you'd know that. :shitfan:

(and don't bother trying to get under my skin. you're nowhere near sharp enough, considering you can't even remember what I actually called you.)

Yeah, considering with all the syphilis and herpes that's already there, there wouldn't be room. Piss off back to peabrain's plague ridden village then, considering you think the site you helped create isn't worthy enough of your bullshit. Fucking hasbeens, I don't know.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2008, 12:09:59 AM »
FFS, what crawled up your arse, TCO?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2008, 01:45:02 AM »
dunc having a go at me for some fucking reason. Don't know what got sand in his vagina. Maybe it was all the crap about peaguy's site or whatever. Who knows?

duncvis

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2008, 03:41:41 AM »

Yeah, considering with all the syphilis and herpes that's already there, there wouldn't be room. Piss off back to peabrain's plague ridden village then, considering you think the site you helped create isn't worthy enough of your bullshit. Fucking hasbeens, I don't know.

D-. You really must try harder if you expect me to do anything other than snigger at your hamfistedness.  :hahaha:

Full of piss and vinegar aren't we? Shame you don't appear to have a working brain inside that carcass to go with it. I figured you deserved a couple of slaps for your half-baked generalisations about people you don't even know. You look like a stroppy twunt with a grudge to me. So I'll keep going until you get boring.  :green:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2008, 04:37:09 AM »
And you're just another bitter lonely fuck on the internet, who hasn't got a life outside of his bedroom. What are you? 12? Shit, get a life. I'll say what I like about your pathetic whiney bullshit friends, dickwad, and there is not thing one you can do about it. Now why don't you put away the razor blades before you do some real damage, you emo fag and actually give us something worth reading. Or if you can't, then piss of altogether with the other babies over on shit village and leave this site to the mature users.  :wanker:

King of the net, jolly despot. Fucking idiot more like it.

Oh, shit for brains, this is the internet; do you think you actually 'know' any of these people you are taliking about? Gees, what a fuckstick. This is a forum, like any other. Electrons in cyberspace. Words on a screen, idiot. Words on a screen.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 04:56:01 AM by The_Chosen_One »