Educational

Author Topic: European indigenous people's movement  (Read 1955 times)

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
Re: European indigenous people's movement
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 09:41:06 AM »
Why would they need to celebrate as Euro-Americans?  Are you outraged there isn't a message board out there specifically for NTs (Rightplanet)?

Considering I'm neither Euro-American nor NT, I don't really care. I can understand, however, why an American of European heritage might want to celebrate or defend his heritage. Why shouldn't they be able to do so, when African-Americans can?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 10:14:19 AM »
I understand what you are saying but in America we are more specific there are plenty of organizations for different cultural heritages.  The only white only ones are the ones that think they are better than everyone else and just by looking at most of their members that's a joke   
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 10:21:08 AM »
I understand what you are saying but in America we are more specific there are plenty of organizations for different cultural heritages.  The only white only ones are the ones that think they are better than everyone else

That's what the media tells you to believe. They want you to believe that pride of one's heritage equals supremacism when it involved white people. That's just plain rubbish.

Even if it were true that all white groups of this nature are groups of supremacists, than what about all those groups that promote Jewish supremacism? Why can a Jew say he's superior to gentiles without any herassment by liberals?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 10:29:02 AM »
I don't like any group that thinks it's superior most of them are filled with people who blindly follow their leaders and have no mind of their own that goes for Jewish ones too.  I in general don't like people I find most of them irritating.

George Bernard Shaw

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 10:36:07 AM »
I don't like any group that thinks it's superior most of them are filled with people who blindly follow their leaders and have no mind of their own that goes for Jewish ones too.  I in general don't like people I find most of them irritating.

I share your sentiment. People in general are not very likable (although there are always exceptions).

Nevertheless, I believe there is a problem when whites are discriminated in favor or other racial groups.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 10:43:32 AM »

I share your sentiment. People in general are not very likable (although there are always exceptions).

Nevertheless, I believe there is a problem when whites are discriminated in favor or other racial groups.

Some people think whites have had the advantage too long and feel they have to make up for it.  I think what is past is past and judge people for who they are and have found some likable ones of all different races and religions that doesn't factor into my decision   as finding likable ones is hard enough

George Bernard Shaw

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2008, 10:56:20 AM »
Some people think whites have had the advantage too long and feel they have to make up for it.  I think what is past is past and judge people for who they are and have found some likable ones of all different races and religions that doesn't factor into my decision   as finding likable ones is hard enough

I couldn't agree more, although that doesn't make me a supporter of multi-culturalism  ;)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2008, 12:23:51 PM »

... but you're forgetting the uber-religious position that the sins of the father are only redeemed over the next ten generations of sin-free living by the offspring.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2008, 12:33:31 PM »

... but you're forgetting the uber-religious position that the sins of the father are only redeemed over the next ten generations of sin-free living by the offspring.

Nobody will every be forgiven then

George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2008, 02:27:48 PM »
I understand what you are saying but in America we are more specific there are plenty of organizations for different cultural heritages.  The only white only ones are the ones that think they are better than everyone else

That's what the media tells you to believe. They want you to believe that pride of one's heritage equals supremacism when it involved white people. That's just plain rubbish.

Even if it were true that all white groups of this nature are groups of supremacists, than what about all those groups that promote Jewish supremacism? Why can a Jew say he's superior to gentiles without any herassment by liberals?

The problem when some of the nationalists you have such a nave view on are celebrating their heritage is that they do it at the cost of other ethnic groups, races, nationalities, etc, and that's always wrong.

And I don't need the media to tell me how they celebrate. I've witnessed such "celebrations" first-hand. Yes, rubbish was among the words that crossed my mind.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2008, 03:14:31 PM »

Nobody will every be forgiven then

OH, one of the many paradoxes in preaching/witnessing for a god who promises forgiveness, if you just ask for it.
 :violin:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2008, 04:01:58 AM »
The problem when some of the nationalists you have such a nave view on are celebrating their heritage is that they do it at the cost of other ethnic groups, races, nationalities, etc, and that's always wrong.

It is only a minority of nationalists who do it at the cost of other ethnic groups, races, nationalities, etc. and this minority doesn't exclude blacks, Mexicans, Moroccans, Jews or other ethnic groups.

And I don't need the media to tell me how they celebrate. I've witnessed such "celebrations" first-hand.

So have I. At the celebrations I visited, I found no indication whatsoever that they were celebrating at the cost of other ethnic groups, races, nationalities, et. You must be confusing the KKK redneck mentallity zith that of a genuine nationalist.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2008, 05:26:24 PM »

It is only a minority of nationalists who do it at the cost of other ethnic groups, races, nationalities, etc. and this minority doesn't exclude blacks, Mexicans, Moroccans, Jews or other ethnic groups.

And I don't need the media to tell me how they celebrate. I've witnessed such "celebrations" first-hand.

So have I. At the celebrations I visited, I found no indication whatsoever that they were celebrating at the cost of other ethnic groups, races, nationalities, et. You must be confusing the KKK redneck mentallity zith that of a genuine nationalist.

Nope. These people were celebrating their heritage, and specifically a certain Swedish king, while bashing anyone and anything in their way. If you didn't look Swedish, you were in danger.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2008, 06:42:13 PM »
I'm so sick of this crap!   ::)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2008, 07:13:33 PM »
I'm so sick of this crap!   ::)

... and I'm sick of being called the DustNazi at work.

I have become known as the DustNazi.

:D

I made a comment during one of the mandatory meetings about how some of the departments are not as clean as they should be, because of a certain customer's reaction to a dustbunny nest on one aisle, which I witnessed.

Two weeks later, all managers and supervisors ( all salaried workers) were pressed by the General Manager (my comment is to blame) into doing an overnight Spic-N-Span detail and they ordered a case each of Formula 409, Windex, some commercial stainless steel cleaner, two cases of paper towels and some spot treatment for use in a steam cleaner.

Hey, it's not my job to clean or enforce any cleaning, but when they ASK ME (really, more like FORCE ME) to give honest suggestions, they will get honesty! These people claim to take pride in their place of work, but I see no evidence of that pride when dust clouds up in the customers' faces.

DustNazi rests.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 07:15:06 PM by DirtDawg »