Author Topic: I'm calling PP out.  (Read 3599 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: I'm calling PP out.
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2006, 11:03:32 AM »
how do two lesbian mantises finish?
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2006, 11:11:43 AM »
how do two lesbian mantises finish?

Go out and find a couple of male ones to bite the heads off of course  :D

peegai

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2006, 11:12:36 AM »
and crazy, fucking.

;)

You are all mad. Mad!

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2006, 04:14:29 AM »
hey shima, can you get dahnlow for us.

h's already a member but eamonn chased him away.
Oh, I'm still here. It's been a while since I've seen my name on these forums, but it's good to see I'm still being "insulted". Gives a warm fuzzy feeling inside that even after all this time, I've left an impression. Sure, eamonn can swear very well, but when there are rules, he does not stand a chance. Intensitysquared is a testament to that fact, and is not limited to eamonn, but all who have to rely on the lack of rules, so they can self-proclaim their victory. Without order, there can be no winner; no rules = no victory. Anyone can call another person names, but it is a mark of the antisocial that they delight in their ability to do so. Isn't that why you are all here? You call me narcissist, and proudly do I take the label, but you are antisocial.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2006, 05:31:27 AM »
hey shima, can you get dahnlow for us.

h's already a member but eamonn chased him away.
Oh, I'm still here. It's been a while since I've seen my name on these forums, but it's good to see I'm still being "insulted". Gives a warm fuzzy feeling inside that even after all this time, I've left an impression. Sure, eamonn can swear very well, but when there are rules, he does not stand a chance. Intensitysquared is a testament to that fact, and is not limited to eamonn, but all who have to rely on the lack of rules, so they can self-proclaim their victory. Without order, there can be no winner; no rules = no victory. Anyone can call another person names, but it is a mark of the antisocial that they delight in their ability to do so. Isn't that why you are all here? You call me narcissist, and proudly do I take the label, but you are antisocial.
What have You won danlo can You tell Us here at Intensitysquared. Nothing at all for as all all. You have done nothing here at all in the end. Then You might care to understand Intensitysquared in the end. You are a fool of undestanding for Us all here at the end in the end.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2006, 06:21:33 AM »
What have You won danlo can You tell Us here at Intensitysquared. Nothing at all for as all all. You have done nothing here at all in the end. Then You might care to understand Intensitysquared in the end. You are a fool of undestanding for Us all here at the end in the end.
Did you not read my post, kevv? Is it too hard to read? I haven't won anything here, in your terms, because there is nothing to be won. Everything here is a lot of cussing, and proclaiming that one person has "owned" the other. All it is, is who can outpost the other stating that they've been owned. You antisocial people may enjoy such displays, but that has never been my goal. What I have won, is attention. My name might be used as an insult, but that will happen simply because they themselves pale in comparison. People will always hate those that are better than them. But that's an issue they'll need to work out for themselves.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2006, 08:16:31 AM »
danlo, i love you.
Misunderstood.

Eamonn

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2006, 11:03:36 AM »
People will always hate those that are better than them. But that's an issue they'll need to work out for themselves.

I agree. That's why you spend so much time on wp trying to bring down people. Actually i'd forgotten about you, but it's nice to know that i mean that much to you that you'd bring me up weeks after i've ever posted about you (and even then, only when someone else brings you up). If i wasnt getting to you before you wouldnt have been begging for a truce and crying for less attention from the likes of me. You're much better at insulting people in places like wp with mentally weak people who cant fight back.

You are the embodiement of a loser. Someone who stays with his parents, relies on his brothers for a semblence of a social life, lacked the balls to finish your own life so are trying to bring down people to your level. I agree you're a narccisist, but one of the psychotic kind. You pale into comparison when it comes to life, so try your best to outshine people in the only thing you're slightly good at. Being a wretched urchin who can sometimes produce astounding results when it comes to the personification of a lack of humanity, but no wonder, when you try so hard. Like mcjagger, i love you. Go in peace, my son.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 11:16:19 AM by Eamonn »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2006, 11:04:30 AM »
All it is, is who can outpost the other stating that they've been owned.

good point.

evening, danlo.  nice to hear your pragmatism again...  ;)

;D)

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2006, 12:44:07 AM »
Good day, lucifer. Eamonn, your memory needs refreshing. You actually mentioned my name on July 12th. Your post is stived with inaccuracies and falsities. It is a perfect example of my point, that your posts contain much pretense and little fact. If you had looked before writing your drivel, you would notice that I have posted only about 20 posts on WP in the past 2 months, and no posts have contained insults. It was a nice effort, though, by your standards. Fortunately for you, it is only the standards of this mainly antisocial community that matter here, as it would not pass any scrutiny by an unbiased mind. Speak facts, eamonn, and interpret those facts as you will, but outright lying just shows you to be pathetic in the extreme. It is, in fact, a perfect example of my point: that you pose and pretend to own another person, in an effort to impress your antisocial peers. Myself, I have no peers here, so who is there to impress? They may applaud a comeback post only because to do so coincides with what they themselves imagine they are capable of, but you are all sadly lacking. Stay here, kids, reality is not for you.

peegai

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2006, 06:04:21 AM »
Danlo, stop sprouting more pointless rubbish, and realise that you have shot yourself in the foot after Eamonn has addressed the truth regarding you. You are nothing more than a pathetic, shallow individual who constantly has to belittle everyone's point of view just for the sake of pissing them off. Any idiot can see through your game.

Danlo: People will always hate those that are better than them. But that's an issue they'll need to work out for themselves.

Eamonn: I agree. That's why you spend so much time on wp trying to bring down people

I wouldn't be surprised if you start calling me a loser or some other derogative bullshit that comes from your ass, as with most of your post literature, but then again you'll immediately resort to not to reply to me in the hopes of pissing me off even more. "Oh, look at me, I'm Dhanlow, and I'm so superior to autistics because I hang around with shallow, "normal" people in real-life! I am cured from my antisocialness because I drink fucking alcopops with my brothers who I rely on!"
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 06:11:07 AM by peegai »

peegai

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2006, 08:13:47 AM »
You know, I don't understand you. I don't understand how you can make fun of those who are the same as you. If I were you, I would help them, no matter how difficult they might be because I am like them, and I know how frustrating it is to not be able to do things that most normal folks have no problem with doing. Unlike you, Danlo, in real-life I help other people less fortunate then me -- because they are also worthy of living. That's why I do the voluntary work at the hospice -- to give dying folks there a sense of peace and tranquility in the gardens before their demise. I believe in helping people, unlike you. You just think that selfishness is the way forward, and alturism is for fools. You are the fucking fool in my eyes.

I don't know what reality is? You cocky bastard, you don't know shit.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 08:22:56 AM by peegai »

shallowohyeh

i've been wronged!
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2006, 08:36:43 AM »
Hehe peoples! I'm danlo"s brother and i think its a bit lame that u can all dis me and call me shallow. Just cos we are not glued to a screen doesn't make us shallow! Maybe this is just a way to vent ur own antisocialness because u don't have to say things to someones face. Words are a lot harder to say when u have to deal with peoples emotions face to face. But thats alright u enjoy your keyboard where u get time to think about what ur going to say. Good luck

peegai

Re: i've been wronged!
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2006, 08:42:19 AM »
Hehe peoples! I'm danlo"s brother and i think its a bit lame that u can all dis me and call me shallow. Just cos we are not glued to a screen doesn't make us shallow! Maybe this is just a way to vent ur own antisocialness because u don't have to say things to someones face. Words are a lot harder to say when u have to deal with peoples emotions face to face. But thats alright u enjoy your keyboard where u get time to think about what ur going to say. Good luck

Who in the blue fuck dissed you?

Oh, how funny. His siblings are getting involved now. Pathetic.

Shall I get my family members involved, then?

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2006, 08:46:23 AM »
Shall I get my family members involved, then?

Sounds like one of the god father films but an autistic spazz version.