Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

I'm calling PP out.

(1/12) > >>

peegai:
I'm calling you out because your accusations of autistic pretenders dwelling on this board are without any merit. It's easy to make quick judgments on how sociable a person may seem online, but just because a person might not potray any difficulties online does not mean that they don't haveany  problems in real-life.

I think you are mainly angry over the fact that there are members here who were picked by the community to run this place, who you dislike, and you weren't happy with that. So, out of firebrand emotion, you have resorted to personal attacks by claiming that the likes of McJ are pretending to be autistic because you simply don't like them.

I'm also not surprised at the slightest that you have deleted your account because you are too much of a wimp to justify your actions. Grow a backbone, will ya?

Eamonn:
On the contrary, i think it's pretty cowardly to call out and attack a person that isnt here to defend themselves.

Callaway:
Maybe Peegai is trying to lure her back by asking her to defend herself, Eamonn.

peegai:

--- Quote from: Callaway on July 09, 2006, 07:45:11 AM ---Maybe Peegai is trying to lure her back by asking her to defend herself, Eamonn.

--- End quote ---

Well done. Got it in one.

Eamonn:

--- Quote from: Callaway on July 09, 2006, 07:45:11 AM ---Maybe Peegai is trying to lure her back by asking her to defend herself, Eamonn.

--- End quote ---

A cowards tactic. Wanting someone to come back to continue in the popular witch-hunt of her. Maybe he should go to a nuetral ground and argue it out like WP (though i think the flamer was banned from there) or aspie trash.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version