Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

kevv729 calls out hiro

(1/3) > >>

Leto729:
I think We all need to end the speculation.

So hiro did You pm Triste with anything She or You may consider as in bad taste?

Before You answer this I would like to say this is only being done by Me since nobody is willing to ask the the question.

And I would like to see this resolved too.

I do this as Mediator since I might need to Mediate between two members of Intensitysquarded.

I do not do this lightly either.

Postperson:
Yeah but Kevv this is the 'fight' section. You need a 'mediation' section for this stuff.

Leto729:
I understand what You are saying, but there is no mediation section or forum here at Intensity yet, I might get one after this.

McGiver:
and you do realize that it might not be a good idea to step in the middle of every squabble.  you need to wait until it just becomes head banging.  otherwise you run the risk of assuring that nothing gets resolved.

and, your primary concern should be in the administration panel, NOT in the open forums.

i am not chastising you kevv, we all must learn everybit of the concept here and our particular roles as we go along.  trial by error, if you will.

Leto729:
Thanks for the advice Mcjagger I do not plan to get involved in every little thing that is going on here either. But this has become more than a little show to entertain all that want to be entertained. I have asked what I have asked for a reason and if hiro wants to or not answer it that is totally up to him and him alone.

This is between two members of Intensitysquared. And certain events I think propel Me to do something about the more think. Right or wrong This may need to get Mediated between the two members of Intensitysquared. It will get resolved with Me or without Me it is up to the two members. Nobody really want either of them to leave Intensitysquared.

Everybody has be speculating about this no one has yet really asked the hard questions about this they have just shirted around the issues only.

If need be I do this not as Mediator but as Myself then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version