Educational

Author Topic: Ask hiro thread  (Read 9257 times)

McJ

Re: Ask hiro thread
« Reply #240 on: July 05, 2006, 03:47:16 PM »
[size=600pt]NOW[/size]

McJ

« Reply #241 on: July 05, 2006, 03:49:06 PM »
mcfagger likes to make a scapegoat of anyone he considers threatening. it's a compliment really!

you'll find he has a cluster of cronies/arsewipes here who help him out with this stuff.

yes i have noticed
they can join to
come out
come out
whoever you are

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #242 on: July 05, 2006, 03:50:38 PM »
cluster (fuck)
arse wipes (otherwise my shit clings to my arse hairs like nurdles)

scapegoat-designed by postie (who has a special adhesive quality all her own, just like post-its)

cronies (yes like satan was at one time an angel, cast out by god himself, postie is an ex cronie).

see how this works in public?
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #243 on: July 05, 2006, 03:51:22 PM »
mcfagger likes to make a scapegoat of anyone he considers threatening. it's a compliment really!

you'll find he has a cluster of cronies/arsewipes here who help him out with this stuff.

yes i have noticed
they can join to
come out
come out
whoever you are

you summoning your several personalities?
Misunderstood.

McJ

« Reply #244 on: July 05, 2006, 03:51:59 PM »
evidence of your paranoia

McJ

« Reply #245 on: July 05, 2006, 03:52:58 PM »
i call your paranoia

and raise with truth

Triste

« Reply #246 on: July 06, 2006, 12:51:57 AM »
Since this is the "Ask hiro thread", I'm going to ask you to consider leaving this forum.  I and other women are uncomfortable with your presence here and at other forums, with your emails, with your PM's, and with your behavior in chat.  You may not have noticed, but some of us have been avoiding this forum and it's because of you.  McJagger is not making anything up: you are a liar and predator. 

Since you know (if you are not psychotic) what you've done, and to whom you've done it, you might also consider apologizing to all of the women you've hurt and/or scared. 

McJ

« Reply #247 on: July 06, 2006, 06:54:45 PM »
All abused women post your evidence hear

if not

shut the fuck up

Postperson

« Reply #248 on: July 06, 2006, 07:30:45 PM »
this thread was split after triste's post. this is the material that followed that post.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=891.0

hiroshima

« Reply #249 on: July 06, 2006, 07:47:41 PM »
Well, I'm one woman hiro has made a direct threat against-- he told me to fuck off and die.  He then joined this site as FOAD (F-uck O-ff A-nd D-ie).  He sort of remembers saying it, he sort of doesn't remember saying it.  He sort of apologized for it, and sort of hasn't apologized for it, but he's not entirely sure what he's apologizing for, but he might be.  I do think he likes to act confusing and confused when it suits him; sometimes he seems okay and sometimes he gives me the creeps.

I do wonder if he might have an unhealthy fixation on me, which concerns me, and his behavior toward some of the women here is enough to scare them off to whatever degree, which also concerns me.

... I dunno :-\.

McJ

« Reply #250 on: July 06, 2006, 08:39:47 PM »
Well, I'm one woman hiro has made a direct threat against-- he told me to fuck off and die.  He then joined this site as FOAD (F-uck O-ff A-nd D-ie).  He sort of remembers saying it, he sort of doesn't remember saying it.  He sort of apologized for it, and sort of hasn't apologized for it, but he's not entirely sure what he's apologizing for, but he might be.  I do think he likes to act confusing and confused when it suits him; sometimes he seems okay and sometimes he gives me the creeps.

I do wonder if he might have an unhealthy fixation on me, which concerns me, and his behavior toward some of the women here is enough to scare them off to whatever degree, which also concerns me.

... I dunno :-\.

do care to go into detail?

or keep the mystery threats a secret like your buddy?

perhaps posting the 10 before the FOAD statement email in thier entirity, plus the 10 after the FOAD statement, before you decided to get scared?

as you know dam good and well, we were cool until the lying game started / you chose a side / and changed your mind about me.

i have not changed my mind about the cxontents of any comments I made to you, you miss interpreted them, not me

let the FORUM gecide if the bruises are about me or you, post them all, there is nothing to be ashamed of

I have the most recent messanger log's, just in case  in case you do not.

with your permission, i will post them, if not, I give you mine.

if you "dunno" ...who does...we will see

Your move

next....

Postperson

« Reply #251 on: July 06, 2006, 09:00:03 PM »
well shima, you are a known crony and  private confidante of McJ's, so you are part of a group here that seem to want to run hiro off the site. callaway is also a crony of mcJagger's. I would propose (as I have done in another thread) that the obsession goiing on here is McJ's obsession with hiro.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 09:04:07 PM by Postperson »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #252 on: July 06, 2006, 09:01:59 PM »
well shima, you are a known crony and  private confidante of McJ's, so you are part of a group here that seem to want to run hiro off the site. I would propose (as I have done in another thread) that the obsession goiing on here is McJ's obsession with hiro.

it is curious then...
Why do you suppose he picked McJ as an account name here?
Misunderstood.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #253 on: July 06, 2006, 09:05:57 PM »
well shima, you are a known crony and  private confidante of McJ's, so you are part of a group here that seem to want to run hiro off the site. callaway is also a crony of mcJagger's. I would propose (as I have done in another thread) that the obsession goiing on here is McJ's obsession with hiro.

Hold on... aren't I a crony of McJagger's too? Why aren't I trying to run Hiro off the site?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Postperson

« Reply #254 on: July 06, 2006, 09:09:22 PM »
"it is curious then...
Why do you suppose he picked McJ as an account name here?"

I don't know. why do you have so many accounts here under different names? why do you adopt others identities by using their photo as an avatar.

Pyraxis....generally you are a crony until it gets you where you want to be. you use him when it suits you.