Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 127346 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #10530 on: May 01, 2011, 09:39:30 AM »
It's not a wasted effort. You made your point and if she doesn't reply it will be obvious that she was talking out of her arse.

There is that. Had not actually thought along that line. Thanks  :plus:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Osensitive1

« Reply #10531 on: May 01, 2011, 09:46:18 AM »
Seems she hasn't logged in since it was posted. Maybe one of those cool people with freinds and weekend plans and such. Been a bit slow here in general this weekend. -cue violin.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #10532 on: May 01, 2011, 10:00:20 AM »
Seems she hasn't logged in since it was posted. Maybe one of those cool people with freinds and weekend plans and such. Been a bit slow here in general this weekend. -cue violin.

:lol: don't think so :lol:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10533 on: May 01, 2011, 11:30:04 AM »
Well, it's a very thorough callout and she is a n00b. She might not have the stomach or the skills for it.

Maybe. Just feels a bit of a wasted effort.

Still thinking cake thoughts. I may have to take care of this tomorrow

I think that you laid it out so thoroughly and logically that there might not be much else left for Rissy to say other than that she was mistaken, perhaps?

It will be interesting to hear what she has to say, assuming of course that she does respond.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #10534 on: May 01, 2011, 12:06:47 PM »
Irritated. Mo mother is cleaning the kitchen she does this obsessivly my stupid little dog is dancing around the kitchen all anxious, law and order is on. Going to listen to my playlist of Misfits, Ramones, Motorhead, Patti Smith.ect to perk up than go outside.
Park.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #10535 on: May 01, 2011, 02:25:49 PM »

I am usually home in the evenings.  I hope it gets busy here later, otherwise I'll be bored.   :smashviolin:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

eris

« Reply #10536 on: May 01, 2011, 02:26:48 PM »
people are arguing or talking about the arguments. I'm bored :(

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #10537 on: May 02, 2011, 11:22:55 AM »
people are arguing or talking about the arguments. I'm bored :(

Start an argument. :thumbup:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #10538 on: May 02, 2011, 04:39:50 PM »
So angry but it's DB's typical behaviour and I get to clean up the mess he leaves in his wake. It's monkeyboy who pays the biggest price for his Dad's behaviour. "Mum, I may act tough on the outside, but inside he broke my heart." When the fuck will it be enough.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #10539 on: May 02, 2011, 05:33:34 PM »
So angry but it's DB's typical behaviour and I get to clean up the mess he leaves in his wake. It's monkeyboy who pays the biggest price for his Dad's behaviour. "Mum, I may act tough on the outside, but inside he broke my heart." When the fuck will it be enough.

That must have been horrible for you to hear that (although not suprising im guessing?)  :(
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Celticgoddess

« Reply #10540 on: May 02, 2011, 06:01:09 PM »

That must have been horrible for you to hear that (although not suprising im guessing?)  :(
Not surprising to me, or to monkeyboy. but he nailed it when he said " sometimes change is awful because your Dad can change and you don't know why but you don't like who he is." We talked about how I don't have all the answers but he feels better knowing he can tell me and I'll believe him because he said "if I tell my Dad how awful he's being, I know he won't believe me and it won't matter to him." Ugh. Thank god that I am his grounding force because he expects this from his Dad. It would be more devastating if it were me. He always says nothing can happen to me because I'm the only one who helps the world make sense to him.   :-\

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #10541 on: May 02, 2011, 06:05:28 PM »

Not surprising to me, or to monkeyboy. but he nailed it when he said " sometimes change is awful because your Dad can change and you don't know why but you don't like who he is." We talked about how I don't have all the answers but he feels better knowing he can tell me and I'll believe him because he said "if I tell my Dad how awful he's being, I know he won't believe me and it won't matter to him." Ugh. Thank god that I am his grounding force because he expects this from his Dad. It would be more devastating if it were me. He always says nothing can happen to me because I'm the only one who helps the world make sense to him.   :-\

Thats both sweet and sad at the same time :( :hug:

Also I'm missing 2 members here, thats how I feel.  :-\
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10542 on: May 03, 2011, 02:28:38 AM »
Very pissed off. The agent rang weeks ago to tell me that someone made an offer on that house but our receptionist didn't pass on the message to me (I could have made a better offer then and there).

Now the contracts are exchanged and it's too fucking late. Why did the agent avoid telling me until today?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10543 on: May 03, 2011, 03:13:21 AM »
^Ooh that completely sucks. No wonder you are pissed off.

I am feeling ok. I finished my assignment today. Thought I would end up staying up late tonight, glad I don't have to.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #10544 on: May 03, 2011, 03:21:20 AM »
Irritated. Mo mother is cleaning the kitchen she does this obsessivly my stupid little dog is dancing around the kitchen all anxious, law and order is on. Going to listen to my playlist of Misfits, Ramones, Motorhead, Patti Smith.ect to perk up than go outside.
Listen to Poly Styrene to cheer up. RIP Poly.  :angel: