Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 127619 times)

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #9555 on: March 21, 2011, 03:56:34 AM »
^ I hope she's ok.

I am tired but alright.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9556 on: March 21, 2011, 04:15:34 AM »
^ I hope she's ok.

I am tired but alright.

Thanks.

She hasn't made much attempts to move just yet, but if she can't get up before bed I might have to ring an ambulance or something.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #9557 on: March 21, 2011, 04:41:44 AM »
Worried and anxious. My mum can't get up from her chair because her leg has completely froze ???

And it isn't "pins and needles," which go away? You should call her doctor, I think.  ???
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9558 on: March 21, 2011, 05:41:05 AM »
Worried and anxious. My mum can't get up from her chair because her leg has completely froze ???

And it isn't "pins and needles," which go away? You should call her doctor, I think.  ???

No it's not pins and needles. She gets these tightening spasms in her leg and they usually go away after a few minutes but it's gone on for 3 hours now. She doesn't have an after hours doctor.

Can we just call any after hours service if she isn't a patient?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #9559 on: March 21, 2011, 05:43:53 AM »

No it's not pins and needles. She gets these tightening spasms in her leg and they usually go away after a few minutes but it's gone on for 3 hours now. She doesn't have an after hours doctor.

I don't know how medical insurance works in Australia, but in the States, if something like that happened to me
after my regular doctor had gone home for the night, I would get to a hospital emergency room.   :-\

People forget.

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #9560 on: March 21, 2011, 05:44:08 AM »

Could you try the Emergency room if there's a hospital nearby? I went to my local one when I needed stitches once late at night; the only problem is that there'll probably be a long wait.

P7PSP

« Reply #9561 on: March 21, 2011, 05:45:17 AM »

That sounds like something that needs immediate attention YM.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9562 on: March 21, 2011, 05:59:25 AM »

We just called the after hours doctor who said there's no point calling an ambulance. She's resigned to staying on the lounge for the night now :(

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #9563 on: March 21, 2011, 06:02:16 AM »

We just called the after hours doctor who said there's no point calling an ambulance. She's resigned to staying on the lounge for the night now :(

Did the after-hours doctor say what might be causing this?  ???

People forget.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9564 on: March 21, 2011, 06:13:01 AM »

Did the after-hours doctor say what might be causing this?  ???

He said "cramps". Mum thinks it's a pinched nerve.

Coincidentally she has a physio appointment tomorrow. Whether she can get there or not....

Offline ShyOne

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #9565 on: March 21, 2011, 07:03:57 AM »
Stressed and fucked over. Jobcentre lied to me cheating me out of hundreds of pounds and now the doctors won't sort out the mess the Jobcentre caused with my sick note. Why can't people stop fucking me over and leave me the fuck alone?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #9566 on: March 21, 2011, 07:06:01 AM »
Stressed and fucked over. Jobcentre lied to me cheating me out of hundreds of pounds and now the doctors won't sort out the mess the Jobcentre caused with my sick note. Why can't people stop fucking me over and leave me the fuck alone?

That sucks! Can you go "over their heads," that is, complain at a higher level?  ???

People forget.

Offline ShyOne

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #9567 on: March 21, 2011, 07:13:00 AM »

That sucks! Can you go "over their heads," that is, complain at a higher level?  ???
Yeah, my Disability Employment Advisor at the Jobcentre (the only person who actually cares about me there, and understands my communication problems wonderfully) is gonna put in a complaint and my father is going to write a complaint letter and it's getting sent off. I've tried my hardest with all these calls and meetings and I made good process considering I normally read off a piece of paper when talking to people (otherwise my speech makes little sense) but this is just too difficult :/ As for the sick note I'm seeing tomorrow if they will change it at the doctors as requested and if not then I'll have another go I guess.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #9568 on: March 21, 2011, 07:17:59 AM »

Yeah, my Disability Employment Advisor at the Jobcentre (the only person who actually cares about me there, and understands my communication problems wonderfully) is gonna put in a complaint and my father is going to write a complaint letter and it's getting sent off. I've tried my hardest with all these calls and meetings and I made good process considering I normally read off a piece of paper when talking to people (otherwise my speech makes little sense) but this is just too difficult :/ As for the sick note I'm seeing tomorrow if they will change it at the doctors as requested and if not then I'll have another go I guess.

I'm glad you have some allies. Keep fighting, mighty crip!  :viking:

People forget.

eris

« Reply #9569 on: March 21, 2011, 07:24:07 AM »
yeah, you're a just a faggot toilet boy

poor you, I could just SPIT right in your face