Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 126061 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #5925 on: July 04, 2010, 04:43:55 AM »
Bound and determined :)

:plus: I like the sound of that!
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #5926 on: July 04, 2010, 04:44:39 AM »
Go forth yon hither cbc and bring back artistic camera renderings.  :zoinks:

I shall! Then I shall attempt to post some!  ;D

People forget.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #5927 on: July 04, 2010, 06:13:29 AM »
Go forth yon hither cbc and bring back artistic camera renderings.  :zoinks:

I shall! Then I shall attempt to post some!  ;D
:viking:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #5928 on: July 04, 2010, 10:40:28 AM »
Just neutral. :scotch:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5929 on: July 05, 2010, 02:35:50 AM »
I feel like I want some of Soph's valium.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #5930 on: July 05, 2010, 03:33:19 AM »
Somewhat more stress seeping away from me.  :thumbup:
Headache coming up as a result.  :thumbdn:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5931 on: July 05, 2010, 08:18:03 AM »
Tired. :yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5932 on: July 05, 2010, 10:24:53 AM »
Sore throat yuck at least it's viral and not strep
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5933 on: July 05, 2010, 03:27:42 PM »

Kind of relieved, actuallly.

I had trouble in trafffic again today. Some jerk, in too much of a hurry, bummped into my bumper and bent my trailer hitch.  It all happened as I left from work, rush hour was appproaching and there were many witnessses this time. Also, there was a cop three cars back who saw the entire thing, which actually made a huge difference.

I was being very cautious of slow moving traffic in front of me. I had almost come to a complete stop in the center of the intersection between a small cross street (I was crossing the highway) and a major, six lane highway when he bumped into the rear of my car. No serious harm was done to my car.

I got out, pisssed off as hell and waved my arms up and down, asking why he was in such a goddamn hurry. He just came right at me and took a swing at my head!  I used my arm to block his swing, steppped into the direction of his attack, snapped his arm and took the fucker down. He hit the surface of the street face first and I dumped the last of my momentum into his exposed shoulder blade, knee first. He really screamed.

The cop (who had been watching - I knew he was there) tried to get his cufffs on me first. I just let go of the guy, jerked awway from the cop's cuffs, then just came to my knees with my hands held out for the arresting officer.  The cop cuffed me quickly. As he began to find out if the other guy was hurt, helping him to his feeet, the cop's partner put his cuffs on him.

Both of the cops agreed that I had done nothing wrong "as long as YOU leave immediately," he had said, I could go.

We were still in the center of the intersection and the stop light had changed and began to recycle. The cops wanted this whole thing to move elsewhere.

This was not my best day. really overstimmed from work and again something in trafffic to make me slow down. These fucking yupppie asssholes do not like to slow down their beamers.  Yep, it was a BMW that bumped into my rear end. It will like ly cost that stupid kid (thirty something) a fortune to buy a new grille for his daddy's car.

I am relieved because my rear card door was not hurt
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #5934 on: July 05, 2010, 03:30:08 PM »

Kind of relieved, actuallly.

I had trouble in trafffic again today. Some jerk, in too much of a hurry, bummped into my bumper and bent my trailer hitch.  It all happened as I left from work, rush hour was appproaching and there were many witnessses this time. Also, there was a cop three cars back who saw the entire thing, which actually made a huge difference.

I was being very cautious of slow moving traffic in front of me. I had almost come to a complete stop in the center of the intersection between a small cross street (I was crossing the highway) and a major, six lane highway when he bumped into the rear of my car. No serious harm was done to my car.

I got out, pisssed off as hell and waved my arms up and down, asking why he was in such a goddamn hurry. He just came right at me and took a swing at my head!  I used my arm to block his swing, steppped into the direction of his attack, snapped his arm and took the fucker down. He hit the surface of the street face first and I dumped the last of my momentum into his exposed shoulder blade, knee first. He really screamed.

The cop (who had been watching - I knew he was there) tried to get his cufffs on me first. I just let go of the guy, jerked awway from the cop's cuffs, then just came to my knees with my hands held out for the arresting officer.  The cop cuffed me quickly. As he began to find out if the other guy was hurt, helping him to his feeet, the cop's partner put his cuffs on him.

Both of the cops agreed that I had done nothing wrong "as long as YOU leave immediately," he had said, I could go.

We were still in the center of the intersection and the stop light had changed and began to recycle. The cops wanted this whole thing to move elsewhere.

This was not my best day. really overstimmed from work and again something in trafffic to make me slow down. These fucking yupppie asssholes do not like to slow down their beamers.  Yep, it was a BMW that bumped into my rear end. It will like ly cost that stupid kid (thirty something) a fortune to buy a new grille for his daddy's car.

I am relieved because my rear card door was not hurt

I am relieved that the cops let you go. That guy was a jackass! :grrr:

People forget.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5935 on: July 05, 2010, 03:39:47 PM »
I am relieved that both cops agreed for once. (Have you not noticed that most cop partners are in constant competition?)

I am also very glad that only an add-on part of my car was damaged (the trailer hitch). The plastic part that makes the bumper more aerodynamic was bent some, and the paint was broken at the bend, but it just sprung back into shape and did not break.

I am still going to file an insurance claim, though, once the police report is ready (in two days, they said).
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

P7PSP

« Reply #5936 on: July 05, 2010, 03:42:59 PM »
I am relieved that both cops agreed for once. (Have you not noticed that most cop partners are in constant competition?)

I am also very glad that only an add-on part of my car was damaged (the trailer hitch). The plastic part that makes the bumper more aerodynamic was bent some, and the paint was broken at the bend, but it just sprung back into shape and did not break.

I am still going to file an insurance claim, though, once the police report is ready (in two days, they said).
Sounds like a rather annoying day.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #5937 on: July 05, 2010, 04:17:35 PM »

Check the underside and make sure there's no hidden damage if you haven't.

Bet that's the last time that asshole decides to take a shot at someone like that again. :laugh:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5938 on: July 05, 2010, 04:46:41 PM »

Sorry you had to go through this , I have wrecked more than one fancy bumper hitch my hitch which juts out about a foot and is part of a stock tow package and very robust.  The people are always pissed when they notice just a grease smear on my hitch an a hole in their fiberglass but I never had one swing at me.  Not really sure what I'd do but I am sure it would not end well for the other person I kinda get crazy when over stimmed  and don't know how or when to stop 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5939 on: July 05, 2010, 05:52:01 PM »

Sorry you had to go through this , I have wrecked more than one fancy bumper hitch my hitch which juts out about a foot and is part of a stock tow package and very robust.  The people are always pissed when they notice just a grease smear on my hitch an a hole in their fiberglass but I never had one swing at me.  Not really sure what I'd do but I am sure it would not end well for the other person I kinda get crazy when over stimmed  and don't know how or when to stop 

I am glad that at least one person seems to understand this.

I live in an area loaded with "transient"  (read that as corporate influenced, ladder climbing cunts and undisciplined kid-cunts of such cunts, just here to step on anyone they can "on their way to the top"  I hate these transient bastards and I can smell one a mile away. - Do not get me wrong - real life Hoosiers - native Indiana residents, who were raised here in the fifties and sixties are great folk to know, true friends. Fuckin 'ELL!! I goddamn married one many years ago and she is STILLL!! my best friend)

I am glad that someone gets this ...