Author Topic: not being able to delete a thread is annoying  (Read 755 times)

matthe

not being able to delete a thread is annoying
« on: April 16, 2008, 07:55:49 AM »
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 08:12:50 AM by matthe »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: 2 pairs of undies
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 07:57:59 AM »
no wash them both. no outside undies!!! it's just not ok. >:(
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Sophgay

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 08:13:19 AM »
yeah wash them both

ive done this before, when i was in school. dunno why

im not very good at dressing myself

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 11:03:43 AM »
I put both contact lenses in one eye before, and was crawling around on the floor looking for the "missing" one while wondering why my eye was hurting so badly.  :dunce:
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 11:30:06 AM »
i realized today that i was wearing two pairs of underwear. i do not know how it happened. i was pretty hung over when i dressed myself this morning.

im wondering...

have any of you had this problem before?

does anyone have any recomendations on how to keep this from becoming a reoccuring issue?

do you think its ok to wear the outside set of undies tomorrow?(i hate doing laundry)

yeah, wear the outside ones tomorrow.

mind you, i'm a complete scuzzbag, so perhaps you shouldn't listen to me.  ;)  i do think a lot of people go overboard on hygiene, though - one really doesn't need to be so scrubbed and ssterile as manufacturers of chemical smelly things would have us believe, you know.

i never have that problem, btw, mainly by not wearing underwear.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 11:30:19 AM »
I put both contact lenses in one eye before, and was crawling around on the floor looking for the "missing" one while wondering why my eye was hurting so badly.  :dunce:

:LMAO:

:plus:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 11:31:23 AM »
Mom thinks I am not to good at dressing myself, but I just don't give a fuck about what others think.  I am not dressing that much different from everyone else.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 11:34:01 AM »
:LMAO:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 11:34:35 AM »
Mom thinks I am not to good at dressing myself, but I just don't give a fuck about what others think.  I am not dressing that much different from everyone else.

It's the little details that matter.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 11:42:14 AM »
I don't really care., there is something I think are pointless, like zipping up my fly :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 11:44:45 AM »
My coat was all snapped together all wrong, but it was actually doing its job.  It didn't look too funny either.  I would have payed more attention if I gave a fuck.  Jessica does something, but its not eactly with the clothes and how they look.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 11:44:55 AM »
/requires surgery for injuries sustained while laughing!

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 11:46:14 AM »
* ALLDAYGLOWRANDY prayes she cant type for a while.  Perhaps incapacitated enough to fuck her now :laugh: :wanker:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 11:48:14 AM »
My coat was all snapped together all wrong, but it was actually doing its job.  It didn't look too funny either.  I would have payed more attention if I gave a fuck.  Jessica does something, but its not eactly with the clothes and how they look.

She points and laughs?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2008, 11:49:33 AM »
you and your ugly picture :laugh: