Educational

Author Topic: Re-incarnation  (Read 3333 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Re-incarnation
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 07:53:24 AM »
me too. :indeed: :agreed: :intressant:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2008, 08:12:32 AM »
i wanna come back as someone really hot who doesn't have anxiety at all

ooooh me too!

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2008, 10:20:10 AM »
Reincarnation makes more sense to me than heaven and hell.  Earth seems like hell for me a lot of the time, and I think heaven might get boring because it would be too nice and predictable.  I think I'm probably going to come back here again.  :-\
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

ozymandias

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2008, 11:11:18 AM »
I hate the idea of dying and then coming back and start all over again!   ::)  As for life after death, the one before death is doing it's best to kill me!   ::)

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2008, 04:38:31 PM »
A least with heaven and hell we have to find out whether or not it exists.  If reincarnation is true, why don't you remember your past lives?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2008, 04:42:41 PM »
it makes more sense. it's only logical. heaven and hell as separate, permanent actual places are not logical. heaven and hell are in moments that happen in the universe, our experiences.

The body decomposes very quickly after death. There isn't any proof whatsoever for a "soul", nor reincarnation of any kind. How's that logical?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2008, 05:11:43 PM »
you don't need physical proof, logic is the proof and an inner knowing. but if you wanna believe otherwise go ahead.

we don't remember our past lives cuz then we'd be the same as ever and we'd get exhausted. we are new people each time and as new we are different and as new we are again full of pep. :zoinks: i'm sooo sick of this life already and i'm 25, not that i feel ready to die but i am getting exhausted.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2008, 05:15:53 PM »
you're a quarter of a century old
maybe thinking about it that way will make it easier

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2008, 05:17:26 PM »
now i feel old. :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2008, 05:24:08 PM »
ok i dunno how to fix that then :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2008, 05:24:28 PM »
you don't need physical proof, logic is the proof and an inner knowing. but if you wanna believe otherwise go ahead.

we don't remember our past lives cuz then we'd be the same as ever and we'd get exhausted. we are new people each time and as new we are different and as new we are again full of pep. :zoinks: i'm sooo sick of this life already and i'm 25, not that i feel ready to die but i am getting exhausted.

Where's the logic? ???
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Sophgay

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2008, 05:24:35 PM »
i'm less than a fifth of a century old

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2008, 05:25:03 PM »
you're a quarter of a century old
maybe thinking about it that way will make it easier

Try closer to half a century.

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2008, 05:26:30 PM »
i'm not half a century yet. ??? *knocks wood*

Where's the logic? ???

lol it's personal logic. you gotta see it yourself. :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2008, 06:10:50 PM »
In my opinion Heaven and hell don't exist.

Hell moreso, its a stupid idea and I can't bring myself to believe it. In my opinion, when the spirit leaves its shell, it's no longer caught up in human conditional morals and standards, superficiality and pettiness.

So hell and heaven come across as an absolute joke to me.

A least with heaven and hell we have to find out whether or not it exists.  If reincarnation is true, why don't you remember your past lives?

It's for your soul to learn. Deep inside you, the memories are still there. (Of course I have no proof, it's just what I believe)

As for no proof nothing exists, I know for a fact you're wrong. I talk very openly about this stuff with Mum, and she's told me what she's seen.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 06:13:53 PM by Dark Side of The Moon »