Educational

Author Topic: What is the point of homosexuality?  (Read 4300 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: What is the point of homosexuality?
« Reply #150 on: April 20, 2008, 03:18:51 AM »
what would be so wrong with having sex with a guy? i'd imagine if i was a girl i'd love it because the vagina is just an inside out penis so if something was jammed in it over and over again it would feel like jackingoff. :)

Ahh, Richard, the clitoris is an under developed penis.  Back to square one for your sex ed.

a penis is an over developed clitoris. back to square one with you too.

Ah, yes, but Richard probably sucks cock better than me. ;)

Well, he's definitely had more practice jacking off cocks than me.

Anyway, I go for the under developed penis term....I always wanted a penis for a day.

I'll swap you my penis for your vagina for the day and we can try them out on each other.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: April 20, 2008, 06:02:59 AM »
i want your nigger cock.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2008, 11:17:00 AM »
what would be so wrong with having sex with a guy? i'd imagine if i was a girl i'd love it because the vagina is just an inside out penis so if something was jammed in it over and over again it would feel like jackingoff. :)

Ahh, Richard, the clitoris is an under developed penis.  Back to square one for your sex ed.

a penis is an over developed clitoris. back to square one with you too.

Ah, yes, but Richard probably sucks cock better than me. ;)

Well, he's definitely had more practice jacking off cocks than me.

Anyway, I go for the under developed penis term....I always wanted a penis for a day.

I'll glady loan you mine, its not currently being used..... :lol:
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #153 on: May 20, 2013, 05:57:22 PM »
It is the next step in evolution.  Thanks to science we no longer need to have penis to vaginal sex o procreate.
Humans are fully aware that we are overpopulated.  Prudent beings are gay or refuse to have children.
Misunderstood.