Educational

Author Topic: Harry Potter an agent of SATAN  (Read 421 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Harry Potter an agent of SATAN
« on: May 20, 2008, 07:50:27 PM »
The show I am watching is fucking priceless the lady just told a bunch of kids that Harry Potter should burn in Hell
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Harry Potter an agent of SATAN
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 11:25:15 PM »
Doesn't the stupid bitch know hell doens't exist?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 12:39:47 AM »
What show was that?

Blasted

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 12:47:30 AM »
Jesus Camp.

Teejay

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 08:38:18 AM »
Jesus Camp.

Jesus Camp is unintentionally funny.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 02:07:42 PM »
Jesus Camp.

I saw it and to me it was scary that the kids could be so brainwashed, seemingly so easily.

Teejay

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 07:05:30 PM »
Jesus Camp.

I saw it and to me it was scary that the kids could be so brainwashed, seemingly so easily.

I see it as funny because they are self righteous pacifists, all they do is protest, give me a break. You want scary see those young kids in the Islamic world brainwashed by Jihadi's, they are ready to kill anybody who disagree with them.

Every kid is brainwashed to some extent in their childhood, often children adopt the religious and probably political views of their parents, especially their mothers. Some when they grow up manage to reject their upbringing, but most are stuck in the world viewpoint their parents believed in. One reason why I believe in the west regular church going Christians (generally morally and theologically conservative) are going to increase in their proportion of the population, their birthrates are a lot higher than those who aren't regular church goers

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 05:55:13 AM »

Of all people I ever met, I've encountered almost no one who's free from a significant amount of indoctrination by media and "education". The difference between a flaming liberal, a neo-conservative Bush-fan or a paleo-conservative Jesus fanatic is not an issue of amount of indoctrination but rather of the particular views they're indoctrinated with.

I developed my own world view starting at the age of 17, when I realised how much I had been indoctrinated by both the Catholic church and the liberal media. As my worldview grew in a direction pretty close to traditional Eurasian views but pretty far from those of post-modern society, I become a pariah almost everywhere I go as soon as I dare to speak openly about political or social issues. The lack of rational arguments and the huge amount of irrational defamations that I usually encounter wonderfully illustrates how litlle scepcis people apply when they hear or read something from a mainstream source and how easily they reject anything that doesn't fit into the worldview imposed on them by the media and "education" (which includes religious education). This irrational hostile attitude to anything not fitting the commonly accepted ideas is what evolutionary psychologist Kevin MacDonals refers to as altruistic punishment.