Educational

Author Topic: The proper way to beat your wife  (Read 742 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: The proper way to beat your wife
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2008, 03:37:04 AM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9567788895

"Women in some cultures are not averse to beatings.  They consider it as an expression of masculinity, and as a kind of control which she herself desires."

Fortunately Canadian women are to be spared, since they don't enjoy it like Egyptian women do.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2008, 07:30:57 PM »
For some mysterious reason, I have been married to two women who have had many brothers. My current wife has five. My former wife had seven. (surely my next will only have three  :D)

I have been low dawg, scum in the minds of both sets of brothers-in-law, except for one example in each case (... but possibly one other in the previous marriage; much confusion still exists)

One of my previous Bs-I-L tried to tutor me in the proper way to BEAT his sister (my first wife, the most sought treasure of my existence at the time), in order to do her a favor and make her life better, along with making my life better. He was old school Hispanic and just knew that all of his sister's problems could be solved by a man willing to beat her into some form of submissive bitch. I could not do this, even though I could not cypher other means to solve all our problems. (Obviously, since she eventually began to hate me enough to keep a son away from me for all these many years)

She was a fucking awesome example of womanhood. There was no fucking way some lame assed 'tard beating the fuck out of her could take that away from her. I was a mere child at twenty (and later, some more), but I could see this, clear as day from the very beginning of his "sage council". I never once harmed her, even at her brother's extended prompting. (... a brother who was genuinely (in his fucked up mind) trying to "save" her from certain doom).

He may have been the eldest, a police officer, and had their mother's ear, but he was the first one of her brothers I rejected, despite his perfunctory acceptance of me.

I am most curious to meet this son at some point, now that life has settled down a bit between us. If he turns out to be autistic, as I suspect he is from the stories I've heard, that would be four out of four autistic offspring from one old 'tard who never knew any better.

I KNEW not to beat the woman, though. She is not at fault for her upbringing.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 07:34:44 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2008, 07:22:48 PM »
lol did anyone read the part about the conjugal bed? the husband won't put out. :laugh:

the law makes the beating sound no beating at all. take a branch and whip her lightly. eh? kinky.

Makes you kinda want to join, doesn't it?  :eyebrows:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2008, 07:25:33 PM »
Here's another one advocating wife-beating, from another Muslim cleric:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c0a_1181431973

So clearly points out the danger of religion.
Anyone who takes some book as their source of
all morality is in this kind of danger.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2008, 07:28:24 PM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9567788895

"Women in some cultures are not averse to beatings.  They consider it as an expression of masculinity, and as a kind of control which she herself desires."

Fortunately Canadian women are to be spared, since they don't enjoy it like Egyptian women do.

I actually see this as an interesting line of reasoning. Cultures should
not be judged by one another.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2008, 07:31:29 PM »

I KNEW not to beat the woman, though. She is not at fault for her upbringing.

NOT a matter of fault. IF she expected it, she might well
have seen you as less (even without really realizing it herself)
for not doing what she expected. Nonetheless, I'd never advocate
going against one's own morality, for the sake of society's.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2008, 08:50:29 AM »
Semitic men never really understood that men and women can be different without women being inferior to them. I guess they never will as this is typical for all semitic cultures.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2008, 11:09:31 AM »
Semitic men never really understood that men and women can be different without women being inferior to them. I guess they never will as this is typical for all semitic cultures.

???

The person in the video is Muslim, not Jewish.

I agree that the belief that women are somehow inferior to men is a cultural phenomenon rather than a religious one, however.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2008, 11:54:34 AM »

???

The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, Arabs, and Ethiopian Semites. (source : Wikipedia)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2008, 04:18:22 PM »

???

I agree that the belief that women are somehow inferior to men is a cultural phenomenon rather than a religious one, however.

Yes, men are better at somethings, and vis versa.  I would be illogical to survival of species otherwise.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous