Educational

Author Topic: Newbie.  (Read 2273 times)

Kosmonaut

Re: Newbie.
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2008, 08:03:35 PM »
Yes and no. Technically you're paying a fee for services (them taking care of the cat while it was there), but it amounts to paying.

Do they get more expensive the longer they're there, or is it averaged between them all?

It makes the decision process more problematical anyway.
Dunno how much they charge, I will start enquiring tomorrow.
I think it should be averaged between them.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2008, 11:54:37 PM »
Hello Callista. :)
Your name and avatar are familiar to me but I can't think from where. Maybe WP? I haven't been there in ages so I may have it wrong.

Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2008, 02:31:53 AM »
There are some really strange perverted people here and for your own good I would make an effort to stick with those of us which are gentler and less deviant. Dr Vodka, Cal, Peaguy and myself are natural choices. We will see you right and settle you in.

:GA:

You have an interesting idea of who is 'safe'.

Out of the bunch, I'd say Les is the least pervy.

Give me time. I have to shake free of conditioning and let my inner pervert "come" out (ho ho great pun....)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2008, 03:34:38 AM »
G'day Callista. I know you. You may not know who this is but I will Pm you later. I the meantime enjoy and don't be put of by the scarier elements here. There are some really strange perverted people here and for your own good I would make an effort to stick with those of us which are gentler and less deviant. Dr Vodka, Cal, Peaguy and myself are natural choices. We will see you right and settle you in.

Good to see you here.

Oh and "AllGlowingRandy" is our sensei, leader, witchdoctor all rolled into one. We respect his each and every utterance. He you will need to get to know.  ;D
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2008, 07:03:47 AM »
 :lies:
but while you are here,  :dawg:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae