Author Topic: I have a.. perverse question.  (Read 614 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
I have a.. perverse question.
« on: July 01, 2006, 09:54:00 PM »
5 years ago I went to cedar point.  Now I like roller coasters, but waiting in line and in the sun, and standing all make it terribly boring and almost not worth the wait.   I go to cedar point occasionally because my dad actually likes roller coasters, and I was standing in line at the millenium and pretty much entirely due to boredom I came up with a pretty perverse question.  Looking around at the hundreds of people packed like sardines into the lines at the millenium I came to wonder... what it would look like if all the people there simultaneously orgasmed.

Now I have incredibly limited knowledge on what it is like to orgasm for a woman, and no knowledge about what it looks like when a person, man or woman, orgasms by surprise, in public with all their clothes on.  So while i'm sure it would be spectacular, I have little idea what it would actually look like.
So, what do you think it would look/sound like, what would happen afterwards, if in some public place everyone there simultaneously orgasmed(crowded place I think would be funnier).  And I mean everybody.  Babies, children, elderly, and those incapable of orgasm due to biological impairment.

Discuss. ^_^
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: I have a.. perverse question.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 09:59:33 PM »
Have you ever seen Amelie? There's an interlude in there where she wonders how many people are simultaneously having an orgasm one night in Paris... I imagine it would sound a little something like that....
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 10:14:20 PM »
No, but it is on my agenda now.

But it isn't just the sound, but the whole group dynamics of a collective orgasm.  Like everyone in a tight space could orgasm and everybody'll wonder if anybody else noticed they did, and that everybody else ALSO orgasmed, and how incredibly embarassing and weird that is.  And the children will all wonder what the hell happened, probably wanting to experience it again, and then they'll be asking their parents embarassing questions about it in public.  And the elderly will be simultaneously outraged, and embarassed at the questions, their orgasm, and that the others were so outrageous as to orgasm.  And there will probably be people getting together trying to find out who to blame for the whole ordeal, and probably several people will be amazed that they could orgasm, or dumbfounded that that was orgasming because they never could before, and perhaps conversing with each other about it.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 01:24:17 AM »
grunt.

would be several of the sounds
Misunderstood.

Triste

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2006, 04:44:46 AM »
It would look like Jesus suddenly appearing and everybody writhing in a combination of agony and ecstasy.  In my experience people make funny faces as they're climaxing - sometimes it looks like they're in a lot of pain.

duncvis

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2006, 12:51:44 PM »
It would be even funnier if it was a rollercoaster full of Christian fundamentalists...

'Its the rapture!!  Its the rapture ....hang on, no it isn't'  >:D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2006, 12:56:55 PM »
It would be even funnier if it was a rollercoaster full of Christian fundamentalists...

'Its the rapture!!  Its the rapture ....hang on, no it isn't'  >:D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
lol

another thing that occurs is twitching.

of yeah and shaking of legs.  i have made women get these leg shakes going on and so severe that they can't even stand up
Misunderstood.

Offline drucella

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Fresh Meat
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2006, 05:20:47 PM »
I have a perverse question.. what does it feal like to have man fuck you up the ass while you fuck a female? :o
I am a liar.  I use people

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2006, 07:02:46 PM »
Lol,  I will keep it to myself. >:D >:D
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2006, 11:51:26 PM »

* Lucifer says:

"yes it IS, you arsebiscuits!  dur!"

>:D

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2006, 12:51:58 PM »
Okay, here is an easier series of questions:  How loud and spectacular is your loudest and most spectacular kind of orgasm(describe it, if you will), and what is your quietest and least spectacular kind of orgasm, and what do you think trying to stifle your most spectacular kind of one would sound/look like?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 12:54:45 PM »
ooooh SHiiiiT

and

dammit, i meant to last longer.
Misunderstood.