Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

open invite to the following

<< < (2/5) > >>

Callaway:

--- Quote from: McJagger on May 16, 2006, 12:08:14 PM ---I actually think that we chased off heppah. 

--- End quote ---

Did Happeh say something to you about turning tail and running?  He posted just yesterday about a miracle he witnessed on the beach.  All Purposeful Insanity asked him to do was present evidence to support his 'theories'.  Her requests seem perfectly reasonable to me.  I would think he would want to present evidence if he had it.  I think he just has a problem with intelligent women.  He tends to insult and attack them rather than answer them.

I was sure Happeh would have a stroke when he saw Peter's stretched out anus guy with his little ball, but he is made of tougher stuff than I thought he was.  Maybe he will be back.

Randy:
I have not met anyone as good as me.  Is he really any good?, come on don;t lie to me,  Don;t disappoint me.  I want a challenge.

Randy:
I am a banned from wrongplanet chatroom, 3 times.? I have been accused of not having a dx at least 4 times. Call the other supposed troll too.  You know why I am the master?,  I am in controll of my trolling.

shima:
We have "special" ways of embracing trolls here >:-). 

How can we embrace thee?  Let nomaken count the ways.

Really?  No one is better than you, flourescent?

Randy:
I never said I was the best, but it does feal like that.  I am that good at it. I never knew how good I was, untill I was pushed over my limit, with stress.  I can now turn it on and off at will, without heavy stress.  I can make statements to let others make jokes too.  I really don;t think you can push me to troll unless I want to.  I put a nasty comment at wrongplanet, because certain people were fuckn pissing me off.  It got many views and remained popular for a while.  I have embarrased mods at the chatroom too.  I use sarchasim and abstract humor so becareful.  I have had days where pratically everything that came out of my mouth is funny.  I think people really pissed me off that day.  I just want to tell you ahead of time, I am in controll.  I am not a sociopath, and I am naturally a nice person.  I will go off if you want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version