Author Topic: The Cunts of ASPartners  (Read 2668 times)

Eamonn

Re: The Cunts of ASPartners
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2006, 02:13:33 PM »

This doesn't change the fact that being autistic can be a difficult thing to handle when in a loving and sexual relationship -- this the only valid thing I agree with the wives on.

Of course, people here might deny it, but these people are in their own fabricated world that autism is merely all about quirks and traits when it is not. The people can't acknowledge that they're disabled because they're too proud aren't worth my time.

I agree with all of the above. This group tend to take it too far with their insults of those with autism and disregard for us like we are subhuman. I've found that most people (not just autistics) have an unrealisticly positive view of themselves. Those who are more realistic of their faults tend to be more likely to suffer from depression.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2006, 05:42:56 PM »
I could fit right in with them. I mean if I did not tell them about that stupid fuckn label, that does not fit, they would never know.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2006, 05:53:40 PM »
yeah, their cunts.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2006, 03:03:50 AM »
oh and we also had a really cool forum of free speech called NT partners.  but it was censored away, for some reason.

Since when was it censored away?? As far as I am aware Omega got rid of it herself.  People are allowed to have an opinion without it being about censorship or is that really the problem- would you like people who don't agree with you to censor themselves??

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2006, 01:01:26 PM »
no but it was censored in as much as the discussion is going on in the site direction.

actually, i am the one who took all the crap for the NT partners forum, but she felt guilty because she created it and i thought it was brilliant.
but alas only all the PC luvers of censorship wanted to have their voices heard and they dominated the discussion.
my belief was that fair is fair.  others believe that you must speak nice and kiss arse.  otherwise the NT's will never recogognize us.

BTW-I hope your summer cold is getting better.  i know i usually get sick once a year and its in the summertime, and i get knocked on my arse.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2006, 01:08:28 PM »
no but it was censored in as much as the discussion is going on in the site direction.

actually, i am the one who took all the crap for the NT partners forum, but she felt guilty because she created it and i thought it was brilliant.
but alas only all the PC luvers of censorship wanted to have their voices heard and they dominated the discussion.
my belief was that fair is fair.  others believe that you must speak nice and kiss arse.  otherwise the NT's will never recogognize us.

BTW-I hope your summer cold is getting better.  i know i usually get sick once a year and its in the summertime, and i get knocked on my arse.

I disagree that it was anything to do with being PC- I think that's a convenient 'insult' to throw around when you someone has an opinion that you don't like- to me it was about logic:  acting in just the way they are slagging us off for seems illogical to me in the fight to educate people.  How would it accomplish anything other than making you feel you'd gotten your own back on them?

Thanks- I'm feeling a little better this evening, at least the fever has gone.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2006, 01:11:22 PM »
i never said that you were the one being PC.

omega where did all the discussions go so we can analyze how things are censored around here.
because its not from the administrators.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2006, 01:12:27 PM »

omega where did all the discussions go so we can analyze how things are censored around here.

well not anymore  ;)

humour alert in case the wink doesn't give it away

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2006, 01:13:02 PM »

and i am glad to hear ot.  it usually kicks my arse for a week.  consider yourself lucky.

have you checked out all the great research perter has done for the wronged?
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2006, 01:15:33 PM »

well not anymore  ;)

humour alert in case the wink doesn't give it away

luv you.

purposeful insanity would be a decent description of myself, also.  ;)

i swear to god i am going to bring my family to the UK one day and dump ourselves on your front door and demand hospitality.
i think it might be cool for my girls to observe a female version of myself.

and i think i owe dunc the opportunity ti give me three slugs in the face.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2006, 01:28:32 PM »

and i am glad to hear ot.  it usually kicks my arse for a week.  consider yourself lucky.

have you checked out all the great research perter has done for the wronged?

I haven't been on The wronged much this week because I've had the kids off from school most of the week and I've been feeling crappy myself- will check it out once I get the kids back to school.  I was lucky that I only had one day when I was feverish and had to sleep most of the day- unfortunately its no fun having a fever in this heat.

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2006, 08:57:14 PM »

well I saw this yesterday and of course I immediately thought of the AS partners site >:D
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2006, 09:12:57 PM »
ha
Misunderstood.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2006, 09:46:44 PM »
 :D Nice one, Draggon.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

hiroshima

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2006, 10:32:43 PM »
When they talk about sterilization they cross the line IMO... it is no longer support and is just hate.