Author Topic: The following is taken from a Christian site that exposes fake healers  (Read 195 times)

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
It is reported that this up-and-coming Word-Faith prosperity teacher has recently been admitted to a hospital for back surgery.  There go all his claims of being able to "name it and claim it"!  And it doesn't stop there, according to G. Richard Fisher of Personal Freedom Outreach:

We owe everything (all spiritual and physical blessings) to the atonement of Jesus but we do not receive all of those blessings right now. Scripture makes that abundantly clear. Parsley has evidence in his own home that his teaching on healing is off-base — his son Austin has been diagnosed “with Asperger's syndrome, a high-functioning form of autism.” God has provided evidence of Parsley’s own errors but for whatever reason he refuses to see it. It is sad that Parsley can so compartmentalize that he lays teaching on his followers but has a different reality at home. Parsley shared in a sermon televised last June 4 that his son was diagnosed at the Cleveland Clinic and reports while he is making improvement, “we're not all the way out of the woods but we're on our way.”

Parsley has since claimed that his son, Austin, has been completely healed of Asperger's syndrome. However, since his son is never brought on his father's TV program, it is still to be confirmed that Austin has had any "healing" at all apart from traditional treatments and programs since the diagnosis at Cleveland Clinic.  The question remains ... why would Parsley need medical practitioners to diagnose his son when God is supposed to heal him immediately when Parsley commands Him to?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
I can cure you of anything just send me the money to help me minister to the poor of course first  :o
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
The kid prolly never has Asperger's and Parsley lied so that he could claim a miracle recovery, and then god smote Parsley by turning his four-year-old son into a seventeen-year-old promiscuous lesbain daughter, who is also neurotypical, but is sort of hard to explain.  THAT'S why we haven't seen the son.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.