Author Topic: Ahayes  (Read 6106 times)

ozymandias

Re: Ahayes
« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2008, 06:53:13 PM »
I may die from waiting to get sex, unless I kill Jessica first. :laugh:

:crossed:

double  :crossed: :crossed:
* ALLDAYGLOWRANDY laughs, I will die before you mother fucker,  I am in way sicker mental health than you are, so can stay around shorter and be a pain in the ass.

Your opinion of yourself is sadly over inflated...............at least I use good hygiene and exercise regularly and am sane compared to you.    As for dying before you............I don't lose any sleep over that possibility.................I'v had and earned a decent life, as to when that ends..................I'll let the fates or whatever controls that deal with it. 

You really are a sad pathetic mental case.   From this day forward, you'll get no more attention from me in any way shape or form.  All you are is a sad pathetic little clown of an attention whore.

Fixed, for the last time! 

« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 07:18:54 PM by ozymandias »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2008, 03:25:30 PM »

* ALLDAYGLOWRANDY laughs, I will die before you mother fucker,  I am in way sicker mental health than you are, so can stay around shorter and be a pain in the ass.

Your opinion of yourself is sadly over inflated...............at least I use good hygiene and exercise regularly and am sane compared to you.    As for dying before you............I don't lose any sleep over that possibility.................I'v had and earned a decent life, as to when that ends..................I'll let the fates or whatever controls that deal with it. 

You really are a sad pathetic mental case.   From this day forward, you'll get no more attention from me in any way shape or form.  All you are is a sad pathetic little clown of an attention whore.

That is just what your view point, its not necessarly what is actually going on.  I doubt you are in better shape than me, as for mental health, I feel better now then I have ever felt in my whole entire life, I just could imagine going back to the way I was.  Although coming back to this point would be pretty easy, second time around.

I don't remember doing anything to you, thus I don't see why your trying to make pathetic attempts to annoy me.  What is the Carla geek squad again? :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2008, 10:54:01 PM »

That is just what your view point, its not necessarily what is actually going on.  I doubt you are in better shape than me, as for mental health, I feel better now then I have ever felt in my whole entire life, I just could imagine going back to the way I was.  Although coming back to this point would be pretty easy, second time around.

I don't remember doing anything to you, thus I don't see why your trying to make pathetic attempts to annoy me.  What is the Carla geek squad again? :laugh:

The amusing this is, each word is in the English and the syntax looks acceptable. The way you try and imbue the text with meaning though really lets you down. That is bases on the assumption that you are actually trying to represent yourself in any meaningful way.

I guess what I am trying to say is "Randy you are full of shit and make fuck all sense."

Love Sir Les.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2008, 03:43:00 PM »

The amusing this is, each word is in the English and the syntax looks acceptable. The way you try and imbue the text with meaning though really lets you down. That is bases on the assumption that you are actually trying to represent yourself in any meaningful way.

I guess what I am trying to say is "Randy you are full of shit and make fuck all sense."

Love Sir Les.

:hahaha: Sir Les ::) you really are such a twat!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2008, 03:55:49 PM »

Love Sir Les.

:hahaha: Sir Les ::) you really are such a twat!

He's right, though. Randy rarely makes sense.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2008, 04:04:40 PM »
maybe... I don't know Randy, but I know Les is a twat, and that post I quoted demonstrated how much of a twat he is.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2008, 04:23:14 PM »
And what does the fact that you had to revive this thread make you?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2008, 04:41:41 PM »
maybe... I don't know Randy, but I know Les is a twat, and that post I quoted demonstrated how much of a twat he is.

to whom exactly?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2008, 04:56:51 PM »

to whom exactly?

To Bob, maybe?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2008, 09:45:42 PM »
Ladies and gentlemen of I2 meet Trish.
Trish is a fuckwit. Trish dislikes getting thrown out of forums. Trish was thrown out of AFF for being an arsolette. It is not the first forum she has been thrown out of and won't be the last.
Trish who claims to "know" me is full of shit. Her dislike of me is because I called her out on all her underhanded and dumb shit that she was up to.
She knows fuck all about me but if you don't believe me, test her out. She is full of it.
Oh the name "bob"? It is different to "Ellen" or "Lucie1" or "Lucy1" that she has used previously but since being banned from AFF, she has tried to sneak in and one of the usernames this oxygen thief has used is "bob".

That's right you dumb bitch. Tell me how the job hunting is going? Tell us too how they came to the decision to let you go from the Nursing home.
Yeah you know fuck all about me but I know enough about you to know that the choice between who is a spineless git and who is not, goes to the ugly bitch trying to pass herself as a man who knows me. You make the mistake of thinking the world is as fucking stupid and pathetic as you are. They really aren't sweetheart.  :asthing:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2008, 09:53:27 PM »
Is this more some playtime school drama thread?
batcat

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #116 on: August 09, 2008, 09:55:12 PM »
Does Trish want to post pictures?
batcat

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: August 09, 2008, 09:56:47 PM »
Does Trish want to post pictures?

Sure! Great idea.

"Eye Bleach at the ready"

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #118 on: August 09, 2008, 10:05:28 PM »
Why in the Ahayes thread?
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: August 10, 2008, 12:30:11 AM »
 :-\  :asthing: