Author Topic: Hannahbanana!  (Read 3152 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Hannahbanana!
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2008, 08:59:01 PM »

:poop:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2008, 09:12:42 PM »
he took a dump in the thread

pig
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2008, 09:19:15 PM »
he took a dump in the thread

pig

Not pig, dawg.

DirtDawg, to be specific.

It helps me find things.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2008, 12:28:08 AM »
Hey, don't judge

not judging, just think its a bit fucked up, thats all.
Is it ok to voice an opinion on here?

Sure, go ahead.  We take the piss out of her for the diaper thing all the time; there has to be some source of entertainment to keep this place going.

All the time? I don't see that happening. I only saw Richard doing it. I only saw comments from other members about it and insults from peaguy AFAIK and now it has died down because I don't see it anymore except from Ricard recently.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2008, 12:37:56 AM »
I have an ask away thread about me in the Ask Away board

jeez, if i were you, i dont think i would be sending anyone to have a look at that thread

I intuit that you are not fond of looking at pictures of shit filled diapers?

They're gone. I deleted them long time ago. I just looked again and they are still not there.

Offline hannahbanana

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2008, 02:36:46 PM »
No they're not there. but i dont need to see the pictures!
sorry if i was offensive, i just think its yuck, thats all
Surely my reaction isnt that unusual?
Anyway i didnt find out much else about you, so if you still want to tell me about yourself i would like to know how old you are, if you have a partner etc

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2008, 02:39:22 PM »
i have a poop phobia but i think Spokane is brave to be open about her stuff. i wouldn't tell anyone if i wore diapers.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline hannahbanana

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2008, 02:45:15 PM »
i have a poop phobia but i think Spokane is brave to be open about her stuff. i wouldn't tell anyone if i wore diapers.
Nor me. she is very brave.
I havent actually heard of it before, you know, wearing them for 'fun' or whatever.

Offline hannahbanana

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2008, 02:47:57 PM »
When i first started reading it, i thought she was having you all on.
then i realised she was for real lol

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2008, 03:22:33 PM »
No they're not there. but i dont need to see the pictures!
sorry if i was offensive, i just think its yuck, thats all
Surely my reaction isnt that unusual?
Anyway i didnt find out much else about you, so if you still want to tell me about yourself i would like to know how old you are, if you have a partner etc

No I am not offended. Lot of people are grossed out by it, even the AB and DLs are grossed out by poopy diapers so the majority of them don't do it because they hate the clean up. It's the ignorance I don't like, like them thinking we're sickos, pedos, freaks, not normal, delusional, insane, crazy, etc so I try to spread awareness about it so people would understand it better and know we're normal people too but I don't have the guts to do it in public here in the city. I'm not ready to out myself and I won't do it alone. I certinally won't go out in only a diaper and shirt or even dress up as a big baby. That won't do the community any good. Few have done it and made us look bad. Jerry Springer Show is an example. I never seen those episodes but have heard rants about it on the forums. Now on about me:

I am 22 years old. I live in the USA. I have a boyfriend. I didn't get my very first one till I was 20. I had two different boyfriends before I met my current one but they both didn't last more than four months. They were both very needy and I couldn't give them what they wanted because it was too much. There were lot of other problems too.
I like Benny & Joon and Spokane. My obsession has been autism and AS for the past 8 years almost, Benny & Joon and Spokane for the past 5 off and on. I was diagnosed at age 12 but before it was autism when I was about two and then it turned to autistic behavior when I was four or five and the label just disappeared when I got to elementary school because it wasn't mentioned anymore in my IEP records.  I could still tell I was on the spectrum just by what they were saying about me but it sounded more of AS without the label being mentioned. I still think I fit PDD-NOS better because of my developmental delay but I don't think it matters anymore what autism label I have since there are other aspies out there who were diagnosed as autistic but later their diagnoses was turned to AS later on because of the level they were functioning at now, or they were diagnosed with AS anyway despite their cognitive problems or self help skills, had a speech delay in their early child hood. 

I work at a hotel as a houseperson doing swing shift.

Anymore about me you want to know, let me know.  :)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2008, 03:24:27 PM »

That's what Mc Jagger thought too and even Richard didn't think it was real till he saw the pics. Mc Jagger thought I was trolling and I got offended so I posted the pics for proof.

I don't know how many others thought I was having them on.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2008, 05:28:46 PM »

haw haw haw

richard

« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2008, 10:38:35 PM »
Hey, don't judge

not judging, just think its a bit fucked up, thats all.
Is it ok to voice an opinion on here?

Sure, go ahead.  We take the piss out of her for the diaper thing all the time; there has to be some source of entertainment to keep this place going.

All the time? I don't see that happening. I only saw Richard doing it. I only saw comments from other members about it and insults from peaguy AFAIK and now it has died down because I don't see it anymore except from Ricard recently.

oh i thought i was the only one making fun of you for wearing diapers, and by reading the thread looks like other people do it aswell
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 10:40:12 PM by richard »

The_P

« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2008, 08:27:15 AM »

haw haw haw

Hello Flake.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2008, 12:47:15 PM »

haw haw haw

Hello Flake.

???

You are calling Kosmo Flake, Peaguy?

Highly unlikely.