Author Topic: I call out C+oral  (Read 665 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
I call out C+oral
« on: January 03, 2008, 04:07:40 PM »
You have nerve to talk about etiquette, and what do you do? Beat up mom, and then to boot your rationalize your behavior.  So in your fantasy world, every bad thing you do is perfectly ok, and when someone else does it, you smite them with a hot blunt?  You have not been doing the right thing with your blunt I see :laugh:
* AllDayGlowRandy takes out Jessica's prom pic, ahh,  that is better.

I think your running out of ideas, you have been since you got here :laugh:  Your desperate enough to acuse me of Aspie behavior.  I don't know which is more desprite however, posting your stupid pics or pointing dirty fingers.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: I call out C+oral
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 03:22:47 PM »
My posts would have been different yesterday, but it was a rotten day.  Damn kitchen faucets are frozen!  They are working today though, thank fuckn god!.  I put the blanket up over the doorway, and that helped.   Landlord was taking pictures, because of the faucets, kitchen floor, and carpet I think.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 12:20:58 AM »
1st of all, didn't I tell you that you had to put up that blanket??? I'll stop down on Monday and this weekend I will try to find a tarp and some extra blankets. You are gonna need to put plastic up on the kitchen window to stop the draft and keep the back bedroom doors closed at all times to conserve heat. I hope you did a good cleaning before the landlord came over? He hates coming out to the house for things and the more he has to come out there and spend money on that apartment is going to be the more concerned he will be about how it looks overall. Slumlords don't care what's going on until it costs them money, you are begining to cost him money now with the boilers and the frozen pipes. Just keep that in mind. If he puts work into your apartment he is going to make sure you keep it clean or he will give you the boot. Maybe you should talk to the hud office and see about looking for a smaller more efficient apartment for you. You don't need the extra space and maybe you can get something really nice for the same rent. I'll be down monday before me and Jayden go to karate.
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 08:29:15 PM »
coral, will you post a pic of your boobies?
Misunderstood.

richard

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 10:28:29 AM »
ok coral if thats you in your avatar i have a feeling you are gorgeous :green:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 05:53:37 PM »
ok coral if thats you in your avatar i have a feeling you are gorgeous :green:
the hairdo is a bit 80's/Texan.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 06:03:00 PM »
The hair's the best part of it.  :zoinks:

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2008, 12:49:18 PM »
Coral's a chick?  I was always under the impression Coral was a big black dude.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2008, 03:13:27 PM »