Educational

Author Topic: Recruitment  (Read 2204 times)

Eamonn

Re: Recruitment
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2006, 05:54:11 AM »

Excuse me, but I didn't realise that you had absolute authority over what's stupid and what's not, oh great one.

You know, there's a world out there beyond the reach of the inner confinements of your head, bitch.

Read a piece of literature that doesnt involve a cat that sat on the mat. You silly twat.

peegai

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2006, 05:56:11 AM »

Excuse me, but I didn't realise that you had absolute authority over what's stupid and what's not, oh great one.

You know, there's a world out there beyond the reach of the inner confinements of your head, bitch.

Read a piece of literature that doesnt involve a cat that sat on the mat, you silly twat.

Sigh...

Eamonn

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2006, 05:57:18 AM »

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2006, 05:58:24 AM »
I want Ghosthunter here.

peegai

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2006, 05:58:36 AM »
I don't think Hale Bopp would join Intensity.
hale_bopp has rebuffed all invitations so far, and has said she won't join anywhere that fluorescent is on the loose.  ;D

a wtf? to the kate smith suggestion. we do need more big mouths and people with a sense of humour/mischief.  >:D

Danlo. Bring on that Kanner retard with his head up his ass in Freud-esque thinking.

Eamonn

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2006, 06:02:10 AM »
hale_bopp has rebuffed all invitations so far, and has said she won't join anywhere that fluorescent is on the loose.  ;D

a wtf? to the kate smith suggestion. we do need more big mouths and people with a sense of humour/mischief.  >:D

Danlo. Bring on that Kanner retard with his head up his ass in Freud-esque thinking.

Danlo's already a member here, bright-spark.

peegai

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2006, 06:07:14 AM »

Danlo's already a member here, bright-spark.

Yeah, but he hardly comes here, now does he?

It's your fault. I blame you.

Eamonn

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2006, 06:17:45 AM »

I think we should have a Wrongplanet-like TOS here, but have it only apply to people that personally attack Danlo. Then Danlo gets to bully people like on WP and we get the coup of having him here. Everyone's a winner.

peegai

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2006, 06:20:11 AM »

I think we should have a Wrongplanet-like TOS here, but have it only apply to people that personally attack Danlo. Then Danlo gets to bully people like on WP and we get the coup of having him here. Everyone's a winner.

I mean, fucking hell. He thinks he's on top of everything just because he goes out clubbing only when his brothers feel like taking him there as a fashion accessory to make them feel good about themselves because they are simply not like him.

Fucking bitch.

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2006, 06:25:16 AM »
You don't suppose it's a thing to attract girls?  Like using a cute kid to pick up women in the supermarket.  All the girls will flock to them "oh, you take your autistic brother clubbing, you're so sweet and sensitive I will shag you"

peegai

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2006, 06:40:17 AM »
You don't suppose it's a thing to attract girls?  Like using a cute kid to pick up women in the supermarket, all the dumb girls will then flock to them, saying, "Oh, you take your autistic brother clubbing; you're so sweet and sensitive I will shag you."

Got it in one, my man. Probably the reason why I was invited to go out clubbing with my bouncer cousin, a few years back. :P

+1 to Tom, and +1 to Eamonn for making me laugh with the caramel joke on Saturday.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 06:48:19 AM by peegai »

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2006, 07:14:01 AM »
Am I the only aspie guy since Feynmann who can go to a pub or club by himself and come back with a girl?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

peegai

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2006, 07:15:40 AM »
Am I the only aspie guy since Feynmann who can go to a pub or club by himself and come back with a girl?

Nah, there's probably more. Don't flatter yourself.

Oh wait, you are because you can go to a place bustling with sweaty, loud people with loud music by YOURSELF. Want a medal from your social worker?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 07:17:14 AM by peegai »

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2006, 07:16:15 AM »
I have come back with a girl in the past, but never felt brave enought to go by myself.  Not unless I knew I had a friend to meet there.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2006, 09:24:00 AM »
I sent a PM to Cheesecheese on WP, inviting her.

I would love to see Cheesecheese here, if she could take it.

I think she'd do okay here, in fact, I think people have been more polite here than on WP, which is why I'm still here after 4 days  :o

I can fix that, just let me find some dubious anime vampire pics for you...
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.