Author Topic: I'm game - what do you want to know?  (Read 6661 times)

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
Re: I'm game - what do you want to know?
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2006, 05:46:35 AM »
Religion: apathetic, agnostic, atheist, believer?
Do you believe in a higher power?
If so what made you believe in it, what form do you think it takes, what makes you believe it takes that particular form?
If not, how do you feel about the people who do believe, whats your general attitude towards them?
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2006, 05:40:43 PM »
I think I'll miss you all when I am in school and working.
So you're a teacher...  what grades do you teach?
Are you ever worried some of your students might think of you as a "TILF"?  ;) :P
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Triste

« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2006, 08:05:13 PM »
How do You like Intensitysquared?
I like that there is a lot of action (ie lots of posts) and some interesting characters and threads, and a lot of time it makes me laugh.  I like Pearlsofwisdom too, I just wish there were more people posting regularly there.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2006, 08:09:09 PM »
you seem open.

the aereolas around your nipple:
dime
nickel
quarter
half dollar
or silver dollar

sizewise?
Misunderstood.

Triste

« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2006, 08:11:57 PM »
Religion: apathetic, agnostic, atheist, believer?
Do you believe in a higher power?
If so what made you believe in it, what form do you think it takes, what makes you believe it takes that particular form?
If not, how do you feel about the people who do believe, whats your general attitude towards them?
No religion whatsoever.  Was buddhist for a while and believed in karma, but after all the crap that has happened to me and seeing how unfair life is to myself and others, I have serious doubts about it.

I am somewhat envious of people who have faith.  It's not something you can just summon up at will.  People with faith seem to be stronger and happier. 

However, I have negative opinions about religion in general, in part because of the millions of people tortured and killed over the years in the name of someone's god.  Oh, you didn't ask me that last question, but since people are so bored, I thought I'd try to mix it up a bit.  Nobody's probably going to read this anyway.

Triste

« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2006, 08:14:33 PM »
I think I'll miss you all when I am in school and working.
So you're a teacher...  what grades do you teach?
Are you ever worried some of your students might think of you as a "TILF"?  ;) :P
Correction:  I'm a nurse and am going to grad school in the fall.  So that makes me a MILF and a NILF.  I'm flattered.  But I have a daughter who is more naturally endowed than me, so that makes me somewhat more modest.

Triste

« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2006, 08:16:27 PM »
McJ, thanks for being so creative with your posts and questions.  I wuff you!!!!
There's a picture of them on the internet somewhere - I challenge you to find it.  Then you will have your answer.

hiroshima

« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2006, 08:08:20 AM »
What are you up to today?

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2006, 12:07:39 PM »
What is it like living on a island?
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2006, 12:16:48 PM »
what are TILFS, MILFS and NILFS?

(i have a feeling i probably don't want to know this, but i can't resist - i have to know everything).

Offline BeeBee

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2006, 12:42:15 PM »
ha!   I know the answer to this one.  Ender's Dragon from WP asked john (my son) if I was a MILF.  And Enders wonders why I blocked him.

Mother (M) or teacher (T) I'd Like to F*ck.

The N must be for nurse, although thats a joke on Triste part as NILF is a new one.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2006, 12:43:47 PM »
beebee!   :-*

and thank you SO much for the information - i knew i didn't want to know... ::)

Triste

« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2006, 02:09:32 PM »
What are you up to today?
Trying to avoid panic.  Went to the orthopedic surgeon who is sending me for an MRI of my shoulder to find out whether I need surgery.  Trying to deal with the insurance company to pay for it.  Phone calls and doctor visits - fun.  Just made a flight reservation to Honolulu for my grad school orientation next month - I can't wait to be a student again!  I have to leave in a few minutes to take my daughter to her last behind-the-wheel driving class - halellujah - we survived the 50 hours of hell and are actually getting along better now.  Have to go to the bank to get her 50 hour driving log notarized, return an overdue library book, register the kid's new car at DMV, go to the post office to pick up the keys to my new post office box that we've been waiting for for a year, then help the girls pack for a camping trip. 
Too much to do, all dealing with the public, just taking it one moment at a time.

Triste

« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2006, 02:17:27 PM »
What is it like living on a island?
The ocean is always close by and the weather is almost always good so we can go to the beach and go snorkeling any time we want.  It's a rural island so if we want to enjoy city life we have to get on a plane and fly to Honolulu, which we do every so often.  There are a lot of "local" people here and a culture all its own, which can sometime make social stuff even more complicated.  There's not many people on the island, so everybody knows everybody's business, which can be intimidating, kind of like living in a small town.  Some things are really expensive because of transportation costs.  Mail takes forever to get here from the mainland so I've had to give up my Ebay addiction, which is probably just as well.  Everything is very casual - no dressing up, and there isn't the same pressure to have "stuff" like there was back in California.  Hawaiians value relaxation and having fun more than possessing things, which I like.  But the radio stations suck and without TV I sometimes feel cut off from the rest of the world, which is good and bad.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2006, 05:35:26 PM »
Triste,
did you know that i am glad to see you again?

you have made me happy.
Misunderstood.