Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

PeterMacKenzie vs. Praetor

(1/4) > >>

Peter:

--- Quote from: Omega_Female on June 24, 2006, 12:52:00 AM ---three  other people? this just gets better and better. and i'm not buying this trash that you had a neutral role in all of this. i know  that you said a lot more than just an observation about my appearance:

"...That boy (Peter) really hates you the stuff he's been telling her is quite out of order really, and posting pics of you then slatting you off."

--- End quote ---

So, Praetor, you've been telling tales about me.  You passed on the details of a private conversation to Omega, twisting and embellishing as you did so, pulling her strings so that she'd attack me.  You're a lying, shit-stirring cunt who manipulated Omega to further your own agenda, and you're going to get the second course of your royal screwing.  HG's already given you the first course, in private, but she's beyond caring now, and so it's left to me.

Lets look at the evidence.  Sadly HG doesn't save her conversations and mine were lost when my system had to be reinstalled recently, so we'll have to go by testimony here, but I'm sure you could furnish us all with some enlightening material if you were in the mood to hang yourself.

It started off when HG was wondering about your new girlfriend.  She told me that her name was Emma, and I remembered that Omega's first name was Emma, mentioned this fact and then talked a little with HG about whether it was likely that Omega was the girlfriend in question, particularly considering that you two had met up.  I sent HG a picture of Omega that I'd saved from the forums,  for no particular reason other than that I'm highly visual and like to use such cues when they're available, and her first reply was "Oh god".  She then told me that Omega looked like a man, and apparently was surprised because your past girlfriend had been ugly, and that you'd said your current one was much prettier than the last.  I agreed with her assessment of Omega's appearance, and she then sent the picture to one of her friends in the context of discussing you, who commented "it takes a brave man to sleep with his back to that".

At no point did she tell you that I'd been conducting a hate-campaign against Omega; only that I'd shown her a photo and agreed that she looked manly.  The rest was your fabrication.  Anyone who doesn't believe that, Omega included, can ask HG herself.  I'm sure she'll briefly rouse herself from her apathy concerning you to answer the odd inquiry.  I admit that I made light-hearted comments about Omega that I wouldn't have said in her presence, but you were not privy to those, and what you passed onto her was complete bullshit. 

Why would you do such a thing?  I've got a fair idea.  From HG's conversations with you, she thought you though I was arrogant and up my own arse when we first started talking on msn, and got the impression that you didn't like me much.  It sounds like you were jealous that you didn't have her attentions all to yourself, and wanted to clear the field of competition, so you used Omega as a tool to discredit me.  Unfortunately for you, you fucked up, and it's all coming out.  HG's dissapointed, Omega's going to be less than delighted with you, I'm pissed and who on the board is going to respect you now?

RobertN:
Hang on, wait a second.

Who is Praetor's girlfriend? If it is omega_female, then she's got some explaining to do! ??? because she told me she wasn't interested in getting a boyfriend.

peegai:

--- Quote from: RobertN on June 25, 2006, 05:40:07 AM ---Hang on, wait a second.

Who is Praetor's girlfriend? If it is omega_female, then she's got some explaining to do! ??? because she told me she wasn't interested in getting a boyfriend.

--- End quote ---

Awwww... Are we getting a bit jealous now?  :D

RobertN:

--- Quote from: peegai on June 25, 2006, 05:41:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: RobertN on June 25, 2006, 05:40:07 AM ---Hang on, wait a second.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I just need to find out what is going on here!! I am confused.

peegai:

--- Quote from: RobertN on June 25, 2006, 06:25:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: peegai on June 25, 2006, 05:41:09 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I just need to find out what is going on here!! I am confused.

--- End quote ---

Jealous... :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version