Educational

Author Topic: wheres scrapheap  (Read 2924 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: wheres scrapheap
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2008, 03:43:47 PM »
Well, either there's something wrong with you or you're lying. Teenagers these days... ::)
Asides being in near constant pain, then no. I just have a habit of attracting those I dont want, maybe having someone I cant have appeals more...

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2008, 04:03:49 PM »
Oh no not this shit again.

Alright you guys. Next person to bring this up gets Sir_Les's dick in their ear (male or female I don't care)

And yes it will be wet. >:D

But da-aa-a--aad. He STARTED it! :P

WERE you the whiny type?  :laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2008, 03:09:47 PM »
Probably doesn't mind someone seeing the
truth of her, so long as they don't shine
the light for others to see. So long as
she can continue to win election after
election.

Cross posted, since this post also answers questions brought up here:

There's no difference.  A personal attack is a personal attack.

Interesting. I see a HUGE difference between
bringing up matters which actually relate to
your position as an admin here, or to your
attack style, and those which say, relate
to my relationship with my mother.

Actually, you were the one who brought your mother into your personal attacks against me when you compared me to her here:

I'm used to it too.
My mother is just this
way. Except, without
the 'kind' veneer. But she
saves up incriminating evidence
against those she might need it.

Doesn't mean that I have to like it.

When you implied to Richard that I am some sort of harshly punitive mother who is to be feared if she is not unquestioningly obeyed, I believe that it is very relevant whether you have issues with your own mother and if you are projecting these issues onto me. 

i didnt argue :laugh:

Exactly. Do what she tells you,
and you are safe. Now do be a good
boy, and do whatever mommy says.

You have said many times here that you are a narcissist and projection is very common in narcissists. 

Here is an article that I found about projection in narcissists, which explains much of what you have been doing to me and others here.

Here we focus on the bad, or negative, things narcissists project, their faults and failings in particular.

When narcissists slander and calumniate you, they have two objectives. One is projection, and the other is to muddy a bright spot in your character with whatever slander or calumny they're projecting at you. It's as though any shine on your image diminishes the glow of their glory.

Don't take my word for it: test a narcissist. Praise someone before a group and see what happens. The next day the narcissist launches a smear campaign against that praised person.

This is, of course, the mentality of the rapist, who must tear others "down off that pedestal." The narcissist just does the deed in a non-sexual way.

Now, you'd think it would be hard to accomplish both objectives — projection and smearing — at the same time. But it's uncanny how narcissists manage to do so! It's all in the way they word their "line" on you. They are glib and amazingly adept at killing two birds with one stone: they not only ditch one of their faults, they muddy one your virtues in the process.

Note that in doing this, the narcissist isn't attacking your faults and shortcomings: he is attacking your virtues and accomplishments. Consequently, when he is conducting a campaign of character assassination against someone, the arrows he shoots never hit one of that person's real flaws.

The result is something like Dr. Frankenstein accomplished with body parts. A chimera. The narcissist's false image contains the virtuous qualities in other people's characters, and their images have had those virtuous qualities replaced with the flaws in the narcissist's character. In other words, the narcissist steals your virtues and dumps on you his faults.

In doing so, the narcissist is stealing your identity, pulling an identity switch with you, piecemeal.

It's a kind of magic, an illusion created with nothing but words, which can warp perceptions by making anything of anything.

For example, let's say that the narcissist is stingy and that one of your virtues is that you are outstanding for your generosity. He hates the glow of that shiny spot in your character, because it serves as foil to his stinginess, making it more noticeable by contrast. So he muddies your image and glorifies his image by misappropriating your generosity to himself and misappropriating his stinginess to you.   

How? He goes around lying about how much he gives to charity and about helping people out all the time. More important (since one must be careful and subtle about boasting), he just makes everything he does sound generous. He also goes around telling lying stories about you, stories that have you being stingy. More important, he makes everything you do sound stingy, however generous it manifestly is. In The Art of Lying I gave an example of how a narcissist can make one $500 purchase sound like payment for room, board, toiletries, cigarettes, and laundry services for twenty years — in order to unsound like a freeloader.   

This is what makes narcissists stand out. Normal people do project. They sometimes even smear. But not in such a calculated fashion.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2008, 04:45:56 PM »
Talk about a "smear campaign"  ::)

I answered in the other thread,
I'm too much of a narcissist to
bother taking you down, point by
point to the same argument here,
I guess.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2008, 05:13:21 AM »

Here we focus on the bad, or negative, things narcissists project, their faults and failings in particular.

When narcissists slander and calumniate you, they have two objectives. One is projection, and the other is to muddy a bright spot in your character with whatever slander or calumny they're projecting at you. It's as though any shine on your image diminishes the glow of their glory.

Don't take my word for it: test a narcissist. Praise someone before a group and see what happens. The next day the narcissist launches a smear campaign against that praised person.

This is, of course, the mentality of the rapist, who must tear others "down off that pedestal." The narcissist just does the deed in a non-sexual way.

Now, you'd think it would be hard to accomplish both objectives — projection and smearing — at the same time. But it's uncanny how narcissists manage to do so! It's all in the way they word their "line" on you. They are glib and amazingly adept at killing two birds with one stone: they not only ditch one of their faults, they muddy one your virtues in the process.

Note that in doing this, the narcissist isn't attacking your faults and shortcomings: he is attacking your virtues and accomplishments. Consequently, when he is conducting a campaign of character assassination against someone, the arrows he shoots never hit one of that person's real flaws.

The result is something like Dr. Frankenstein accomplished with body parts. A chimera. The narcissist's false image contains the virtuous qualities in other people's characters, and their images have had those virtuous qualities replaced with the flaws in the narcissist's character. In other words, the narcissist steals your virtues and dumps on you his faults.

In doing so, the narcissist is stealing your identity, pulling an identity switch with you, piecemeal.

It's a kind of magic, an illusion created with nothing but words, which can warp perceptions by making anything of anything.

For example, let's say that the narcissist is stingy and that one of your virtues is that you are outstanding for your generosity. He hates the glow of that shiny spot in your character, because it serves as foil to his stinginess, making it more noticeable by contrast. So he muddies your image and glorifies his image by misappropriating your generosity to himself and misappropriating his stinginess to you.   

How? He goes around lying about how much he gives to charity and about helping people out all the time. More important (since one must be careful and subtle about boasting), he just makes everything he does sound generous. He also goes around telling lying stories about you, stories that have you being stingy. More important, he makes everything you do sound stingy, however generous it manifestly is. In The Art of Lying I gave an example of how a narcissist can make one $500 purchase sound like payment for room, board, toiletries, cigarettes, and laundry services for twenty years — in order to unsound like a freeloader.   

This is what makes narcissists stand out. Normal people do project. They sometimes even smear. But not in such a calculated fashion.

Reminds me of a tutor of mine. Maybe I should have some fun  >:D

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2008, 07:43:30 PM »
Might find it difficult.
Anyone as competent at
the games as that article indicates
(wonder if the poor fella just has a
personal axe to grind?) would eat
you alive.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2008, 07:46:43 PM »
Might find it difficult.
Anyone as competent at
the games as that article indicates
(wonder if the poor fella just has a
personal axe to grind?) would eat
you alive.
I can still outsmart her, especially on wit. All she can do is growl at me...

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2016, 09:41:15 AM »
Patterns are funny that way

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2016, 07:59:51 PM »
callaway chased him away :laugh:

Actually, what happened here was that there was an incredibly busy off-season at JFR and after it was all done I spent all of my spare time off work chasing pussy. That was when I met Jenny, then almost all of my time off work was spent with her.

Kinda funny how women take up all of your time and money, huh??

Anyways, if things had worked out with Jenny I probably never would've come back here.

Real life and poontang takes priority over internet message boards. Radical concept I know.  ::) 

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2016, 09:32:25 AM »
callaway chased him away :laugh:

Actually, what happened here was that there was an incredibly busy off-season at JFR and after it was all done I spent all of my spare time off work chasing pussy. That was when I met Jenny, then almost all of my time off work was spent with her.

Kinda funny how women take up all of your time and money, huh??

Anyways, if things had worked out with Jenny I probably never would've come back here.

Real life and poontang takes priority over internet message boards. Radical concept I know.  ::)

Yeah.  Uh huh.  I believe it  :M

Online Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2017, 09:36:29 PM »
Guest bump.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2017, 09:10:22 AM »
Guest bump.

Guests can't bump, or post in any other capacity.  :police:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Online Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2017, 05:37:34 PM »
Stop acting like you don't know what a guest bump is. :M

Online Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2017, 05:37:49 PM »
And where's Scrapheap?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2017, 05:40:07 AM »
Stop acting like you don't know what a guest bump is. :M

You caught me.  Half my necrobumps are suggested by what the guests are reading.  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"