Author Topic: I would save a stray cat before saving calandale any day  (Read 196 times)

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
I would save a stray cat before saving calandale any day
« on: January 29, 2008, 09:52:37 PM »
that's right.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: I would save a stray cat before saving calandale any day
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 09:53:52 PM »
A shocking case of animal abuse in Eastlake where a 22-year-old man tortured and mutilated kittens that were just a few weeks old.

The kittens belonged to an 8-year-old girl.

?There was a tail and leg in my daughters bed, and it was clean cut,? Miriam Couch said. ?And I understand he cut the black kitten alive.?

Couch is talking about William Whitlow who is accused of killing two kittens and torturing five other animals in the house on East 359th Street.

He grabbed Patches the dog and lit her tail on fire.

He threw three of the tiny 3-week-old kittens against the wall and sprayed mace into the face of their mother.

But he wasn't finished yet.

?And he stepped on it and crushed it, and he told our officer that because it was still crying and whining, he went ahead and cut it in half and finished killing it,? Eastlake Police Lt. Bill Gutowski said.

?And I guess he submerged this one cat and then froze it to death,? Couch said. ?These babies are like three weeks old.?

No matter how badly Whitlow mutilated the animals, the most he can be charged with are misdemeanors.