Educational

Author Topic: The History Channel  (Read 197 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
The History Channel
« on: January 28, 2008, 02:52:25 PM »
Who here watches it?

I am so glad I got Comcast finally. Now I haven't been watching Benny & Joon or playing my Wii because I am too busy with watching Comcast and recording shows I have to miss because I'm at work. Now I don't have to get up early every Saturday to watch Saturday morning shows on 4kidstv.

I just learned Portland has miles of underground under the streets. They did bootlegging under there back when alcohol was outlawed, and back in the 1800's they kidnap people and keep them underground and use them as slaves on the ship, and they also made girls prostitutes, and they had a fight club under there. They also had opeon (sp) dins. I even TIVOd it so I can watch it again and again. I ever knew Portland was that bad in the past. But it's in the past and it's not being done anymore. Now some buildings use the underground as storage.
They also did a walk in the sewers where meth is because people are flushing the chemicals down the toilets and when the men came back above ground, they had to be hosed down. They even had to wear gas masks in some part of the sewers.

The History Channel says lot of interesting things, what life be like if all the people disappeared, they talk about how earth was formed, the 2004 tsumani,the universe, astroids, doomsday, earthquakes, and even the underground cities.

Soph

Re: The History Channel
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 02:55:08 PM »
I watch the history channel and other history channels sometimes
I prefer researching stuff on my own though or reading tbh, dunno why
Some of the programs are good though

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: The History Channel
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 04:33:53 PM »
I used to. Mainly found myself arguing with it.
They tend to be entirely one-sided, and not
always the accepted view.