Educational

Author Topic: I would like to know the simple facts why everyone hates Alex Plank  (Read 7878 times)

eris

Re: I would like to know the simple facts why everyone hates Alex Plank
« Reply #180 on: October 25, 2011, 03:30:19 PM »
I used to have an old computer that made noises like that.  I had to throw it away. :(

It's a shame you threw it away. You could have jumped on the scenewagon. Don't you know all the cool bands use old nintendos and computers to make music ? And they are mixing it with death metal, too. There is a music scene and it is alive. If it makes you want to kill yourself is up to you.

eris

« Reply #181 on: October 25, 2011, 03:34:40 PM »
actually I should clarify, that was really more dubstep. This is the nintendo death metal. It is far superior in both quality and obscurity in every way. It's all based on old chiptunes.

I Shot The duck Hunt Dog - Small Pill Bad Ghost, Big Pill Dead Ghost

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #182 on: October 25, 2011, 05:52:26 PM »
That's not death metal. This is death metal.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #183 on: October 25, 2011, 05:55:43 PM »
I'm curious to know what makes this "Alex Plank" a bad guy...

He wears yellow shoes and I think he stole my maple sugar candy
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #184 on: October 25, 2011, 06:15:50 PM »
actually I should clarify, that was really more dubstep. This is the nintendo death metal. It is far superior in both quality and obscurity in every way. It's all based on old chiptunes.

I Shot The duck Hunt Dog - Small Pill Bad Ghost, Big Pill Dead Ghost

I kind of like that actually.  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #185 on: October 25, 2011, 11:53:34 PM »
I'm curious to know what makes this "Alex Plank" a bad guy...

He wears yellow shoes and I think he stole my maple sugar candy

Thieving of maple sugar candy is heinous!  Time to call the authorities!  :police:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #186 on: November 04, 2011, 08:51:43 PM »
I know of a few things worse then that... There was rumors on AFF that there is no control of the Mods on WP whatsoever...

Then again.... thats all I know :(

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #187 on: November 06, 2011, 03:17:21 PM »
I know of a few things worse then that... There was rumors on AFF that there is no control of the Mods on WP whatsoever...

Then again.... thats all I know :(
As a member that was a made a mod at the same time as me stated on our first pm exchange after we both became mods"it doesn't help that WP is basically a kingdom, and with the king absent so much of the time i think it is tough to know how he wants things one. he's had so many run-ins with the past moderators that i am certain i already know what my future is going to look like!!! "

Alex doesnt have a clue about what either of us are doing and he cares very little about it as long as there arent any huge issues.

Just so you have an idea I just made a comment on wp community about how AFF was a better place because the admins were doing the best to keeo in touch with the members, understand what changes are they asking for... unlike other places and my comment was deleted by alex within an hour and he replied that members are still signing up every day(when my original message was about how people were going to get tired of a badly administrated board and move to AFF/places with better moderation) while I was at it I just mentioned that every current/past mod complains about his lack of involvement in the site, not knowing what he wants until its too late ... after he deleted my first posts. we shall see how he replies to that one
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Psychophant

« Reply #188 on: November 06, 2011, 04:52:13 PM »
Sounds like a plan for the end of a forum.  Plank sounds like he's in it for the money! 

Scrapheap

« Reply #189 on: November 06, 2011, 04:58:31 PM »
Sounds like a plan for the end of a forum.  Plank sounds like he's in it for the money!

If you go digging through threads here, Callaway dug up some posts from another forum where Plank claimed to have made over $100,000 a year off of WP.

Psychophant

« Reply #190 on: November 06, 2011, 06:35:56 PM »

If you go digging through threads here, Callaway dug up some posts from another forum where Plank claimed to have made over $100,000 a year off of WP.

Thats disgusting...........but, I suppose it's the norm for Plank-ton!   :hahaha:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #191 on: November 06, 2011, 08:49:50 PM »

And the IRS hasn't asked questions? Because it doesn't take $100,000 a year to run a website of WP's size I would think. I suppose he could consider deductions on the fact he uses the money to promote the website and do all that travelling, publicity, etc, but still.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Osensitive1

« Reply #192 on: November 06, 2011, 08:51:46 PM »
If he's paying his taxes, there's no reason for the irs to question. Surely he's paying his taxes.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #193 on: November 06, 2011, 09:01:12 PM »
If he's paying his taxes, there's no reason for the irs to question. Surely he's paying his taxes.

I'm thinking on the lines of him running WP as a non-profit organisation and he's obliged that all the money must end up into WP. If he's profiteering off any of the donations, that would be considered tax fraud I think.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Osensitive1

« Reply #194 on: November 06, 2011, 09:25:40 PM »
Wp isn't non-profit.