Educational

Author Topic: I would like to know the simple facts why everyone hates Alex Plank  (Read 7811 times)

Soph

Re: I would like to know the simple facts why everyone hates Alex Plank
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 07:24:54 AM »
i like nice spam. not 150,000-emails-all-at-once-in-one-inbox spam :P

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 07:25:41 AM »
Well, he couldn't see the difference.

The_P

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 10:37:56 AM »
I don't hate him, but I don't approve of his ways.

I may be an asshole and a hypocrite at times, but I don't use people like he does.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 10:40:24 AM by Bullseye »

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 12:03:00 PM »
I think this thread would be useful for some of the long term members to fill us in on what WP has done wrong.  I had left WP for personal reasons when I joined this site so I never knew what he has done to drive everybody away.  I think some of the long time members would do well to realise that not every body here was a member of WP during these mysterious controversies and so we don't know what happened even though we are constantly reminded how much we are supposed to hate WP and Plank.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 12:15:22 PM by Mutate »

ozymandias

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 12:14:41 PM »
I don't hate him.  He did do right by me several years ago on wp.  But, everything over the years that I have heard and seen bothers me enough to not trust him or deal with him anymore.  People change over time and it doesn't look like he's changed for the better or matured well.  I just want nothing to do with him or wp.

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2008, 12:29:52 PM »
I don't care for him and I don't go out of my way to let him bother me.  I mostly don't post at WP anymore because most of the people there act too young for me.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2008, 12:36:32 PM »
I don't spend enough time at wp to hate anyone there.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2008, 12:52:43 PM »
I don't hate him, but I don't like the way he handles his members, banning everyone who dares to differ with him, but at the same time refusing to delete the banned accounts.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2008, 01:23:53 PM »
Deleting accounts means their posts gets removed too and it fuck up the threads and make it real confusing.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2008, 01:45:16 PM »
he's a lying cunt who uses dead people as tools for self-promotion, manipulates, undermines and fucks over almost anyone who tries to help him, and has an ego the size of a monster truck.

Well said.  :plus:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2008, 01:48:01 PM »
Deleting accounts means their posts gets removed too and it fuck up the threads and make it real confusing.

Er, not necessarily. If we delete an account here, the posts remain.

But who cares? The posts are not his. According to applicable copyright law, I own my posts and have the right to do with them as I please. This is what the plank ignores; unfortunately it's too expensive to sue the little fuck and force him to remove my posts.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2008, 01:53:54 PM »
He lied to my face too. Told me I had been warned before no questions asked. Just when did he send me a warning.

He's lied to me many times. I can't stand liars. Also, one time in the chatroom, he and I got into an argument...he then logged in with two other names, and pretended they weren't him. Then he used them to back up his "arguments" (He basically used them to be assholes to me and for a reason to ban me). :laugh:

I wouldn't say I hate him (anymore), but in the past many of his actions pissed me off.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2008, 02:01:44 PM »
Simple fact that is all boils down to, he has issues, we all do.  I am not supporting him in anyway, and I have not really had much of a run in with him.  I kind of take the fact that someone has issues before I take any actions.

He lied to my face too. Told me I had been warned before no questions asked. Just when did he send me a warning.

He's lied to me many times. I can't stand liars. Also, one time in the chatroom, he and I got into an argument...he then logged in with two other names, and pretended they weren't him. Then he used them to back up his "arguments" (He basically used them to be assholes to me and for a reason to ban me). :laugh:

I wouldn't say I hate him (anymore), but in the past many of his actions pissed me off.

Yeah I am sure he would like that, piss you off. :laugh:  Sorta sounds like you want him to do that, I mean if you hated him that much, it would have made you more careful of your words. :laugh:  I am just teasing, no need to get your stupid boring pep squad after me.  Its funny to watch them try.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2008, 02:04:27 PM »
  People change over time and it doesn't look like he's changed for the better or matured well.

I had really hoped that he HAD changed.
Then, that at least his VIEWS did.

Turns out, his views change all the time,
as influenced by whatever person has the
strongest voice.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2008, 02:05:20 PM »

No it doesn't. Honestly though,
I don't understand the POINT of
deleting accounts.