Author Topic: Wrong Planet.  (Read 15675 times)

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
Re: Wrong Planet.
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2008, 07:17:03 AM »
Why are you so convinced mankind's problems come from thinking too much and ignoring their animal instincts, when it's rational argument that you're so proud of and that you're using to seek to convince us?

Aren't you violating your own code?

The problem with thought is not rational thought but irrational thought. Man in general is too irrational and too ignorant. As a consequence, most people need a set of clear-cut principles to follow as they could never come up with the proper conclusion from mere rational thought only. In my opinion, those clear-cut principles must come from nature, which is why allignment with our animal instincts is something I consider important.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2008, 07:21:47 AM »
How do you pick which species to follow? There's a massive variety out there, with very different and contradictory types of behavior.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2008, 07:36:48 AM »
Hey, how do you use that ignore function again?  :green:

Please press it now, so I won't find your contentless one-liners after every post I write. ;)

I will not do it, only because you wish it.  8)

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2008, 07:56:01 AM »
How do you pick which species to follow? There's a massive variety out there, with very different and contradictory types of behavior.

Prmitive human cultures and apes are the most obvious choice to focus on when determining the basics.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2008, 08:35:01 AM »
Ah see the problem is who is the person to ascertain what is rational and what is not? Where can you draw your lines in the sand on every though or ideology and who determines it? I mean if we say for example......I dunno......that multiculturalism is no good, how do we examine if this is summarily and without exception, peer reviewed and without doubt rational and proven so? Oh no doubt you will be able to get many to agree with you and some may raise "good points" to support the theory BUT is it proved. Even is the points raised are sound, cogent, coherent, logical, coherent and rational to you and others......it is not proven so.
Of course you could be arbitrator of all that is rational and logical but then I see your views on the holocaust so.........
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2008, 08:50:20 AM »
Ah see the problem is who is the person to ascertain what is rational and what is not? Where can you draw your lines in the sand on every though or ideology and who determines it?

Most civilisations at one time had some sort of "counsil of elders" who were regarded as the wisest men in the nation and who were selected as leaders for life. I'd say a system like that would do fine.

I mean if we say for example......I dunno......that multiculturalism is no good, how do we examine if this is summarily and without exception, peer reviewed and without doubt rational and proven so? Oh no doubt you will be able to get many to agree with you and some may raise "good points" to support the theory BUT is it proved. Even is the points raised are sound, cogent, coherent, logical, coherent and rational to you and others......it is not proven so.

At what point would you consider the statement that multiculturalism is no good to be proven?

Of course you could be arbitrator of all that is rational and logical but then I see your views on the holocaust so.........

Feel free to provide evidence against my views on the Holocaust myth if you think you can. I've discussed this topic with a professional Holocaust historian, so I seriously doubt you can bring forward a single argument I haven't read or heard before. Just because you might not see the logic behind the views that I hold, that doesn't mean there is no logic.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2008, 10:30:52 AM »
Ah see the problem is who is the person to ascertain what is rational and what is not? Where can you draw your lines in the sand on every though or ideology and who determines it?

Most civilisations at one time had some sort of "counsil of elders" who were regarded as the wisest men in the nation and who were selected as leaders for life. I'd say a system like that would do fine.

I mean if we say for example......I dunno......that multiculturalism is no good, how do we examine if this is summarily and without exception, peer reviewed and without doubt rational and proven so? Oh no doubt you will be able to get many to agree with you and some may raise "good points" to support the theory BUT is it proved. Even is the points raised are sound, cogent, coherent, logical, coherent and rational to you and others......it is not proven so.

At what point would you consider the statement that multiculturalism is no good to be proven?

Feel free to provide evidence against my views on the Holocaust myth if you think you can. I've discussed this topic with a professional Holocaust historian, so I seriously doubt you can bring forward a single argument I haven't read or heard before. Just because you might not see the logic behind the views that I hold, that doesn't mean there is no logic.

See that is the thing is presupposes that I wish to debate points and that they matter as much to me as they do you. I am not putting the amount of mental efforts in building a case to support my ideologies and it is strange, but I actually feel quite OK about it.

I think the crazy old men thing doesn't work for me too well.  ;)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2008, 10:38:16 AM »
See that is the thing is presupposes that I wish to debate points and that they matter as much to me as they do you. I am not putting the amount of mental efforts in building a case to support my ideologies and it is strange, but I actually feel quite OK about it.

I don't like it when I don't understand how things work, so it is important for me to dig very deep in terms of science, culture, spirituality and ideology as to increase my insight in how things work.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2008, 10:56:43 AM »
It is like trying to continually work on physical perfection. (or any other obsessive compulsion).
At my age I guess I know I am never going to look exceptional and Have to accept from here on in things like wrinkles and grey hair are going to be more prolific. I could find ways to mask these and work out 7 days a week twice a day and look to nail my body fat etc. Nut you know that all sounds like hard work. I am alright like I am. Not the worst or best physical specimen abut as good as I need to be.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2008, 02:41:54 PM »

You haven't actually provided any sort of argument yourself. You have merely mentioned a few names, the ones you refer to as the "academics", and provided us with a few links from these people. Oh, and you've already said that the Jews are to blame for having been persecuted throughout history. A nice, balance, logical argument.

I did offer a couple of links in return, and also pointed out how one of your so-called academics is somewhat liberal with research standards, methods that real academics wouldn't even dream of. Others here and at other fora have given other links and arguments; no need to repeat any of that for a nutcase such as yourself.

You are a kook, just as nutty as they come.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2008, 02:49:57 PM »
We stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words.

Where did I read those words....? Oh yeah, now I remember. You put them on the homepage of this website.

Have you been censored? Or do you think the above means that people won't be calling you a kook or a nutcase? Sorry, you lose. Freedom of expression also means that I won't have to be afraid of getting censored by some mod when I say that you are both, and a closet nazi to boot.

As for the combative debate, so far you have merely quoted others. On occasion, you have also linked to them. Why should anyone do more in return?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2008, 03:43:26 PM »
I prefer fucktard myself. And I'd recommend texts of my own but I don't want to waste the space or energy. but how about WHILE SIX MILLION DIED by Arhtur Morse? Morse was a member of Edward R Murrow's team @ CBS. He documents numerous occasions where FDR could have saved German Jews and DID NOTHING. That's right, the great FDR, savior of the nation, was a closet anti-Semite. At least Henry Ford was open about his.
Actually, FDR was strongly ancient alien-influenced and anything but antisemitic. If he allowed the Germans do act as they did with regards to the Jews, that was because he knew the Germans were NOT mass-murdering Jews and because his ancient alien friends could (ab)use German antisemitism and the actual situation in the concentration camps to plea for their much desired homeland in Palestine.

What about Did Six Million Really Die? by Richard E. Harwood? Can you bring forward any arguments against it?

Sure. All that data collected by the Nazis on deaths recorded @ concentration camps on IBM mechanical computers. Oh wait I'm sorry, they were actually boncentration bamps. That's very different. Never mind.  :smarty:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 03:45:02 PM by wandrew »
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2008, 06:50:51 PM »

Prmitive human cultures and apes are the most obvious choice to focus on when determining the basics.

You know that God made man
But he used a monkey to do it
Apes in the plan--we're all in for it

I can walk like an ape
Talk like an ape
Do what monkeys do

God made Man
But a monkey supplied the glue

Are we not men?

We are DEVO!!!!!!!!!!!!  :headbang2:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2008, 07:04:54 PM »

Like bonobos? Or do you have a problem with their particular derivation?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

ozymandias

« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2008, 07:08:39 PM »

Like bonobos? Or do you have a problem with their particular derivation?

You have to admit that Bonobo's seem to have a gotten the "Make love, not war" idea quite practical.  Defuse social tensions with sex.   :eyebrows: