Author Topic: Ebay Bollocks  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ebay Bollocks
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2008, 03:05:15 PM »
been there, got the t-shirt. I'd take up archery. :litigious:

i was thinking more along the lines of a rocket launcher, cos then the house would be unliveable in, and i wouldn't have to risk any repeats.

when i phoned the police once, and they asked me what i wanted them to do (it was an incident report, rather than a 999 emergency/crime), i said about the rocket launcher, and the operator said, "i don't blame you."  it comforts me to know they hate them too.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2008, 03:37:40 PM »
and i really hate that i'm resorting to stuff like that, cos it's bullying and elitist

Is it? Can both sides bully each other at once? I thought bullying required a serious imbalance in force. Unless you're actually making them as miserable as they're making you, they have the upper hand. Sounds like you and they are just using different types of force.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2008, 03:46:04 PM »
Being too noisy is not a "just". But IMO it's not an excuse for homicide. Reaction to the noise is caused by one's own miswiring. This is not stated lightly.

Noise bothers me a lot too, but I wondered if there were some other issues as well, that possibly could be used to force them to be evicted assuming of course that they rent.

There are other issues as well. I won't go into those cos I think it's up to Lucifer if she wants to fill you in or not, but I heard them in the background when I talked to witchy the other night through a bad IP phone link. That's how loud they are. :(

indeed.  and that's just the start of it.

there's constant gangs of youths (for want of a better word) around the house, either inside or hanging round in the street.  every time they see me, i get a gobful of abuse, which effectively imprisons me, if i'm not feeling up to taking all 4-6 of them on (which is most times, given that i'm premanently stressed and not sleeping at the moment).  yesterday, i wanted to go into my other neighbour's (i'm looking after his house, feeding his fish, while he's on holiday) and go to the shop, and i had to wait until they'd gone away before i could.  then there's the crap i have to clean up every day, which they chuck into both my front and back gardens, including used tissues, meaning i have to put on latex gloves or similar to collect it all up.  then there's the screaming rows all day every day, with constant foul language.  now i swear like a trooper, as you may have noticed, but this is really disgusting, and it's relentless.

then there's the fact that on two occasions, one of the hangers-on has got over my fence - damaging it in the process - and into my garden.  then there's the constant comments and sexual harrassment when i'm sitting out in my garden (they're between 12 and 16, and i'm 46, ffs).  then there's the damage to my car.  then there's the 12 year old kicking the front door in at all hours, so hard that it causes damage to my house with the shaking.  then there's the mother having screaming rows with various of the hangers-on, in the street, at all hours.  then there's the suspected crack dealing.

luckily, the police have been brilliant - they are very interested in sorting them out, and often drop hints as to what i should do, even though they shouldn't really say.  i phone either them or the antisocial behaviour people almost every day, to report incidents, and my log of said incidents is 4 pages long, typed.  this week, i phoned 999 (emergency/crime) five times in four days.  and not just me - more or less the whole street is up in arms about them, so it's not just my "sensory issues".

does that answer your questions, callaway and pyraxis?   

Can you find out who their landlord is and contact this person?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2008, 05:35:55 PM »
Ah - that makes more sense. Lucifer?

Are you buying something or not? If not, GTFO.

Wow. What salesmanship. I'm underwhelmed.

happens
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2008, 03:58:44 PM »
and i really hate that i'm resorting to stuff like that, cos it's bullying and elitist

Is it? Can both sides bully each other at once? I thought bullying required a serious imbalance in force. Unless you're actually making them as miserable as they're making you, they have the upper hand. Sounds like you and they are just using different types of force.

good point.

and thank you - that actually makes me feel a bit better.  :plus:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2008, 04:01:52 PM »

Can you find out who their landlord is and contact this person?

tried that - have left several messages on his voicemail, but no reply.  i've told the council's antisocial people, and they're on the case now, as are the police.

it's just endless.  and the mother caught me while i was putting out the bins this morning, so i couldn't escape, to apologise (hah, yeah right - for all the good that'll do), and to inform me that her daughter's baby is due next week, and she didn't know.  i couldn't think of anything even slightly civil to say to that, so didn't.  and then she announced that if i heard a baby crying, that's what it'd be.  just what i don't need.

after her apology, btw, i had to call out the police tonight.  what a load of fucking bollocks.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2008, 04:17:09 PM »
Ugh...  I'll start building you this place, some place nice and quiet.

I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2008, 04:55:47 PM »
Just what do they do to you?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2008, 11:19:06 PM »
Ugh...  I'll start building you this place, some place nice and quiet.

oooooooh!  that's just perfect!

you are a diamond, young tesla, an absolute diamond.  :-*

:plus:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2008, 11:20:15 PM »

see above.  i've been awake since half four, cos that means i get several hours of peace before it all kicks off again, sigh.

thepeaguy

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2008, 06:00:34 AM »

see above.  i've been awake since half four, cos that means i get several hours of peace before it all kicks off again, sigh.

Btw, Vivi. My folks say that you're more than welcome to pop over anytime you want. I think my mum wants to meet you.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2008, 01:30:02 PM »

Btw, Vivi. My folks say that you're more than welcome to pop over anytime you want. I think my mum wants to meet you.

yes - i got your email.   ;D

i'll come and terrorise your mum soon, tell her.  ;)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2008, 12:13:52 AM »
I would but I'm from Canada and I don't have a credit card cause I can't trust myself.

Nice shit for sale by the way.
Park.