Author Topic: YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG  (Read 1190 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 05:39:21 PM »
What's racist about that, you 'tard? They DO all look the same. The only way you can tell the difference is up close half the time. And as for the Hungarian, it was just a pissweak effort. Should have put it back in himself.

Anyway, Pea, you wouldn't happen to be one of them, would you? I mean, how would I recognise you amongst 1 billion others? Maybe you could wear a floral shirt and pink pants.  :minusevil: to you.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2008, 06:03:54 PM »
batcat

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2008, 07:14:19 PM »
This is I2, afterall. We have niggers, spicks, wops, fat dagoes, honkeys, krauts, gyppos, septics, pommies, frogs.... Hell, we might even have a Belgian here. And being I2, you complain about racism?

If you want to complain,  :gotowp:

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2008, 03:49:23 AM »
What's racist about that, you 'tard? They DO all look the same. The only way you can tell the difference is up close half the time. And as for the Hungarian, it was just a pissweak effort. Should have put it back in himself.

Anyway, Pea, you wouldn't happen to be one of them, would you? I mean, how would I recognise you amongst 1 billion others? Maybe you could wear a floral shirt and pink pants.  :minusevil: to you.

I'd like to see you flapping around with your elbow out, racist. :finger:
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2008, 04:59:23 AM »
Saying Chinese or Koreans look the same is like saying people from New Zealand sound the same as people from Australia. There is nothing wrong with either comment.
Saying that Aussie rules players do put their shoulder back in sometimes mid-game is not wrong.
What is left is semantics, delivery and tact.
I say welcome to I2.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2008, 05:32:13 AM »
This is I2, afterall. We have niggers, spicks, wops, fat dagoes, honkeys, krauts, gyppos, septics, pommies, frogs.... Hell, we might even have a Belgian here. And being I2, you complain about racism?

If you want to complain,  :gotowp:

Lets not forget the Irish. I HATE the fucking Irish!

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2008, 05:39:54 AM »
Saying Chinese or Koreans look the same is like saying people from New Zealand sound the same as people from Australia. There is nothing wrong with either comment.
Saying that Aussie rules players do put their shoulder back in sometimes mid-game is not wrong.
I say welcome to I2.

I can throw poop if I want, it might stick it might not. ;D
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2008, 05:41:18 AM »
You are a cunt Vodzy.  :green:

I hate the Germans, English, Irish, Scots and the Aborigines. That I think covers my ancestry completely.  ;D
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2008, 08:09:08 AM »
I say welcome to I2.

See, I don't believe that. If you are an AFL player and you pop it back in, it shows it was no big deal, and then how are you going to get the free kick or get the other guy reported?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2008, 08:37:20 AM »
Easy, pop it in once the ump blows his whistle. Also, stay down long enough to get the 50 metres. If all else fails, make sure your best kick is on hand to take the shot at goal if it's in the forward line. Chances are, though, the elbow came out when you went for that screamer on the wing. Something like Gary Ablett in 1989. Fortunately for him, he didn't pop his elbow. Dermie, however got popped in that year's GF when Yeats got him in the first quarter.