Author Topic: Back to annoy you all.  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Back to annoy you all.
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 02:54:29 PM »

I'm not so sure that this is true. It is obvious that she is naive. Maybe she just needs to lose a few friends the hard way to open her eyes.

... to get a taste of what REAL pain is.

Having something REAL to cry about may reset a person's standard.

She'll have to make some first.

Soph

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2008, 03:23:46 PM »
sometimes really shit things like that are the only things that make people realise

but they should still make an effort themselves without that
if someone shows no signs of even trying to fix problems themselves, and just blaming it on everyone else all the time, they'll never get anywhere

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2008, 03:51:20 PM »
sometimes really shit things like that are the only things that make people realise

but they should still make an effort themselves without that
if someone shows no signs of even trying to fix problems themselves, and just blaming it on everyone else all the time, they'll never get anywhere

Maybe they are trying, but don't have the foundation for much of anything beyond self-pitying twattery.
This may be as far as they can reach, before they are pummeled into the mud by life and have to rebuild from the ground up.

I'm just saying, let's not abandon them to the swirling winds just yet.

:eyelash:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Soph

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2008, 03:55:59 PM »
usually i would agree, but after some of the shit she's spouted, beatlebitch can get fucked for all i care  :orly:

yes, i am being mean
no, i don't care

as for anyone else, yeah, i was more of a whiny bastard a year ago, but i recognised my faults and tried to fix them, the same with shit things about me now. whereas some people just don't seem to be able to see it when they're wrong, even if it's blindingly obvious. that's irritates me.

if someone else is like that, but at least seems to want to get better and is prepared to try, i would help them if i knew how. some people are just fucktards though

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2008, 03:56:37 PM »

All depends on WHAT they've done to piss you
off. There are things which just aren't worth
forgiving, just to seem noble. Fuck her.

Soph

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2008, 03:58:50 PM »
i try to move on from thing if someone does something that makes me angry or hurts me. i spent a lot of time holding grudges in high school and college. and it didn't help, so now i try to forget and move on for most things.

but there comes a point where i WON'T just forget or forgive. after starbuline died, i decided to start over again with everybiody. all the people i'd argued with on wp etc. and i did. but then some of them spat it back in my face, and posted disgusting lies about me and sophie. that's the point where i just thing, Fuck you. up to a point, i will try not to hold a grudge, and i'll try and help people. but if they cross that line, i won't. and beatlebitch crossed that line in the "tribute" thread. then she kept coming back and crossing it again and again and again.

Soph

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2008, 04:00:24 PM »

yeah this is how i see it. i couldn't forgive what she's said about sophie. even if she's just said it once. but to keep on at it again and again and show absolutely no respect for the people who care about her (i don't mean me, i mean her family and everyone online who cares about her), then she can fuck off for all i care

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2008, 04:20:22 PM »
i try to move on from thing if someone does something that makes me angry or hurts me. i spent a lot of time holding grudges in high school and college. and it didn't help, so now i try to forget and move on for most things.

but there comes a point where i WON'T just forget or forgive. after starbuline died, i decided to start over again with everybiody. all the people i'd argued with on wp etc. and i did. but then some of them spat it back in my face, and posted disgusting lies about me and sophie. that's the point where i just thing, Fuck you. up to a point, i will try not to hold a grudge, and i'll try and help people. but if they cross that line, i won't. and beatlebitch crossed that line in the "tribute" thread. then she kept coming back and crossing it again and again and again.

Sorry, I was not aware that you had had so much trouble with her. I only saw the first page of that Tribute thread and thought that Alex was "using" her death as a promotional opportunity. I left there with a bad taste in my mouth, again.

I can see how you would feel this way.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2008, 04:22:53 PM »

Her, specifically, I know almost nothing about. I DO agree with Soph. There are lines that should not be crossed after a warning.

Soph

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2008, 04:24:11 PM »

Sorry, I was not aware that you had had so much trouble with her. I only saw the first page of that Tribute thread and thought that Alex was "using" her death as a promotional opportunity. I left there with a bad taste in my mouth, again.

I can see how you would feel this way.
that's ok

yeah, that's how alex's post looked to me as well. the whole thing was BS - claiming she was his friend, a wp member etc. yet he failed to tell people that she was demodded for saying Fuck Alex on here, and that she'd been banned numerous times.

the whole thread was full of shit from loads of people though. it pissed me off becuase i know that's not what she would have wanted. she was angry and upset about how people dealt with KC's death on there, so it's obvious that she wouldn't want it for herself.

and alex is such a twat - he SAW beatle's comment about sophie being mean, yet even after he'd said that thread was only for positive comments about sophie, he didn't delete it. i had to wait for gwen to get on and delete it.

although as soon as someone posts anything remotely critical (even though true) of alex, it mysteriously disappears within three minutes

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2008, 04:31:55 PM »
Alex has the current staff well trained
to suppress any criticism of himself.

Likely of themselves too, even if that's
not intentional.

Soph

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2008, 04:34:25 PM »
arsehole

he does it in a really pathetic way as well, to make it look like he's not doing it himself, like that time he said he wanted it locked, but would leave it up to the mods, and then five minutes later quartercunt went in and moved it to the mod forum. prick. as if he didn't KNOW one of the mods would just do what he wanted as soon as they read that...

i don't see how dipshit can think zomg is anything like wp based on shit like that