Author Topic: Sir_Les_Patterson Introduce Yourself!  (Read 886 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Sir_Les_Patterson Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2007, 04:52:50 AM »
it's not poison, it's ovaltine. ;D
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

duncvis

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2007, 05:33:12 AM »
do you want to become a SUPPORTAR and get a stylish badge?

Kosmonaut

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2007, 05:58:47 AM »
Hello Sir_Les_Patterson.

I vaguely remember you from WP, it was a quite a while ago.
I thought you were one of the few posters that were alright on there.

Welcome anyway.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2007, 06:18:56 AM »
Thanks fellas. Yeah I remember you Kosmo. To tell the truth I stopped posting on WP because I felt I spent most of my time arguing with people who would know common sense if it kidnapped them, trying to laugh at the idiocy of people being affronted by my opinions or explain trivial shit to idiots.
The reason I posted for as long as I did is because there were so pretty good people (people with a bit of intelligence, rationality, mental fortitude, non-whiners and good value humour-wise) there. I see a lot of them here.

Supportars...Shit! In for a penny in for a pound. What do I have to do to be a supportar and what do I do once I am.

Poison I believe they put poison in my bourbon and cola cans too.
Reason is that I live in inland elevated desert climate. The evaporation rate is high so........If I drink 13 cans in a sitting I probably really have only drunk 4 or 5 factoring evaporation. But the next day I am sick as a dog.............poison!

Anyhow thanks again.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

duncvis

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2007, 06:29:21 AM »
well, on WP, you have to give Alex 'cunt' Plank $15 to be a WP Supporter and get a little badge under your screenname. Here, we *add value* by asking for money, then when I realise nobody in their right mind would pay to support this dive I give you the badge for nowt anyway. Our badge is biggar and more fashionable too. :P

So basically you get a SUPPORTAR badge and a warm fuzzy feeling. good eh?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2007, 07:40:27 AM »
Oh that is very nice then. Thanks.

Alex Plank. The founder of WP. I don't know much about him. I heard he blows goats but that may well be rumour and I don't think we can use sexual preferences as a means to discriminating against people. I am sure that we can forgive him some slight moral flaws. I am sure that apart from that he i an ordinary, everyday fuckwit.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

duncvis

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2007, 07:50:57 AM »
Yays. You has badge.  ;D

Alex is in fact an uber-fuckwit. But I won't get into that.  :orly:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2007, 01:30:20 PM »
it's not poison, it's ovaltine. ;D

:-*