Author Topic: Picking fights with assholes  (Read 947 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Picking fights with assholes
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2007, 01:34:20 PM »
lol i wouldnt mind so much if she didnt keep bringing it up again and again.

but i guess i can't win either way :P

Some aspies don't wanna to give up. Maybe she keeps bringing it up so people from that site would see it and know how she is feeling and maybe all apologize to her because they had all hurt her. Or she wants them to regret it.

Soph

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2007, 01:40:47 PM »
We didn't actually do what she's claiming we did though.
And tbh, after what she said about Sophie, fuck her. I did actually feel bad about making her feel shit (despite the fact that all we did was disagree with her), but now I don't care.

If she was that desperate for people on zomg to know how she feels, she'd go back there. But she won't because it's obvious she's wrong. She's made it pretty clear how she feels about me. She even made a thread about it just to complan about me, and then carries on going on about it weeks (actually, months) after it happened. That can't be to let us know. She's already let us know again and again.

And I'm not apologising. If anyone should apologise it should be her. But she won't, and it'd make no difference to me even if she did.

The_P

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2007, 01:51:18 PM »
We didn't actually do what she's claiming we did though.
And tbh, after what she said about Sophie, fuck her. I did actually feel bad about making her feel shit (despite the fact that all we did was disagree with her), but now I don't care.

If she was that desperate for people on zomg to know how she feels, she'd go back there. But she won't because it's obvious she's wrong. She's made it pretty clear how she feels about me. She even made a thread about it just to complan about me, and then carries on going on about it weeks (actually, months) after it happened. That can't be to let us know. She's already let us know again and again.

And I'm not apologising. If anyone should apologise it should be her. But she won't, and it'd make no difference to me even if she did.

Eh, I just bitch about HG on and off. :P

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2007, 03:41:29 AM »
Well it was her perspective. If she made it all up, then why would it be in her blog?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2007, 10:48:19 AM »
People do and say a lot of weird shit for a lot of weird reasons. Most of the time it is easy and less taxing to just laugh it off. I do believe in sticking up for yourself and I holding grudges. I have no particular scruples about what I will do to get back at someone who fucks with me. At the end of the day though sometimes the easiest way to do this is just find every opportunity to hang shit on them and make people laugh at them. I enjoy this.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Soph

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2007, 01:39:17 PM »
Well it was her perspective. If she made it all up, then why would it be in her blog?
she didn't make it up in that we all thought she was being a complete tosser, yeah. but we weren't "bullying" her or "ganging up on" her. she made a thread about it, and we responded in the same way we would to anyone else who'd said such a stupid thing.

she called sophie mean in the "tribute" thread made to her, somewhere he friends and family could read it. thats worse than me thinking her opinion is shit and therefore (obviously  ::) ) bullying her. if i claimed to be being bullied every time someone disagreed with me, i'd be being bullied for the rest of my life.

i'm not saying she's completely made it up. i'm saying she keeps on bringing it up, months after it happened, when i'm trying to ignore her. why would she do that unless she WANTS another excuse to complain about me/?

Kosmonaut

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2007, 02:36:22 PM »
She basically slagged the whole site off and it's members, then whined about bullying when people retalliated.

Soph

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2007, 02:44:54 PM »
it was this that made her cry:

"stop glorifying aspergers like it's some kind of certificate of serious awesomeness. it's not. ."

i didnt even mean that in a nasty way. thats just how i say it

Soph

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2007, 02:49:10 PM »
and i even said sorry lol

Quote from: Soph
yeah we get a bad reputation for no reason. we're nice. :P

seriously though, i wasn't bullying you, if that's how you saw it then ok, im sorry if it did upset you. but that's just how i respond to things like that, doesn't matter who says it. you were insulting people with the you-dont-have-AS thing, so i took that to be a sign that we're all ok to respond in the same way. if person x insults everyone, then whether they're new or whatever, i will react the same way i did if i disagree with them

and seeing that thread again just made me realise even more than sophie did absolutely nothing wrong. it was me who beatle was pissed off with, so then why be nasty about sophie when she'd gone? who the fuck is so fucked up in the head that they do that/~? i take back my apology. you are a filthy whore

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2007, 02:33:52 PM »
how aboutt whenn asshoels pick fights with you

I dont reanny abige ssholes!

there fights are even less important.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2007, 02:34:22 PM »
no assshole mattters!
much
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.