Educational

Author Topic: Fire Away....Metaphorically Speaking  (Read 8100 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Fire Away....Metaphorically Speaking
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2008, 12:19:38 PM »
Ah, now that's where my secret past as a hitwoman will come in handy.  Say goodnight, honey.   :-*

Ah hell, what were the odds she was mine,
anyhow?

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2008, 12:20:49 PM »
Touche!  ::)  So who's her daddy??   ???
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2008, 12:22:39 PM »
Who's ascan?

a poisonous, paranoid, bigoted, self-righteous, cowardly, truth-twisting piece of shit. he hates intensity and what we stand for. the feeling is pretty much mutual. The quote from 'Intensity's recruitment chairman' on the entry page is from him - we call him that because every time he shoots his mouth off with conspiracy theory bollocks about this place, loads of people come to see what all the fuss is about. we should pay him.  :lol:
Dont forget to mention that he is a member of the British Nazi Party....

:o

You mean by the British Nazi Party, the November 9th Society?

I didn't know that.
The more mainstream party of Nazis, who call themselves the British National Party, or BNP. He might sympathise with the November 9th people, they are more or less the same thing as far as I am concerned,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2008, 12:23:15 PM »
You think I could keep track?
If YOU don't know, how should I?

There are the obvious culprits, like
the pool boy, or mailman. But, given
her tastes, I'm wondering if it might
not be one of your underworld connections.

If you had never come into my life,
demanding protection money, this
all would have been simpler.

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2008, 12:23:23 PM »
How old is that ascan, anyway?  I got the impression he was an older guy, but I can never tell on these forums.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2008, 12:24:56 PM »
How old is that ascan, anyway?  I got the impression he was an older guy, but I can never tell on these forums.
No idea. Though if you still have access to WP, then ask him, he shows their occasionally I believe.

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2008, 12:28:40 PM »
You think I could keep track?
If YOU don't know, how should I?

There are the obvious culprits, like
the pool boy, or mailman. But, given
her tastes, I'm wondering if it might
not be one of your underworld connections.

If you had never come into my life,
demanding protection money, this
all would have been simpler.
Ah, so true.   :'(  Let's go back...yes, she's a rather dark girl.  Actually I'm thinking she's Gary Oldman's.  We had a drunken revelry in Edinburgh around the time I was sent there on assignment.  Had a few nights together at the Witchery.  Ha, now that's actually a real fantasy!   :laugh:

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2008, 12:30:23 PM »
No idea. Though if you still have access to WP, then ask him, he shows their occasionally I believe.
I can still access WP, but haven't really been on there in several months.  Just check my pms once in awhile.  I don't like it there - it was depressing to me after awhile.

Soph

« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2008, 12:32:55 PM »
She said she remembered you from there  :orly:
I guess she must have only been lurking or using another username while I was actually on there, because I joined long after her last post as Starbuline.  She told me she had a hard time on there.  That was really the first place I ever posted, and I just went on there acting like a moron because I really didn't give a shit.  I was a thousand years older than those kids, so I wasn't too worried about being accepted.  It was fun.  Haven't been on there in awhile, although I stay in touch with several folks.
YeaH I never talked to her much about that site, just a couple of times, but I remember her saying she remembered you from there. I saw some of her posts on there once, and I saw her getting a hard time from a couple of people. Made me feel shit, but at least she was liked by everyone (apart from the cunts) on zomg and wp. She posted a picture of him that she'd drawn once.
Yeah, she mentioned on my Craig thread on WP that she'd gotten a hard time on there, and I pulled up all her posts and read them.  They made me feel like shit too, because they reminded me of exactly how I reacted to teasing when I was her age.  I never discussed it further with her, because I got the impression that she didn't want to spend time on there anymore, and I didn't want to encourage her to come back and then her wind up having another bad experience.  Kids can be such shits.   :-\
They can. It's worse because she got so much shit IRL as well, and then joined a forum and people were mean to her there too. I'm glad she found places where people were nice and liked her as much as she deserved. I feel sick thinkng about her being so sad all the time

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »
She said she remembered you from there  :orly:
I guess she must have only been lurking or using another username while I was actually on there, because I joined long after her last post as Starbuline.  She told me she had a hard time on there.  That was really the first place I ever posted, and I just went on there acting like a moron because I really didn't give a shit.  I was a thousand years older than those kids, so I wasn't too worried about being accepted.  It was fun.  Haven't been on there in awhile, although I stay in touch with several folks.
YeaH I never talked to her much about that site, just a couple of times, but I remember her saying she remembered you from there. I saw some of her posts on there once, and I saw her getting a hard time from a couple of people. Made me feel shit, but at least she was liked by everyone (apart from the cunts) on zomg and wp. She posted a picture of him that she'd drawn once.
Yeah, she mentioned on my Craig thread on WP that she'd gotten a hard time on there, and I pulled up all her posts and read them.  They made me feel like shit too, because they reminded me of exactly how I reacted to teasing when I was her age.  I never discussed it further with her, because I got the impression that she didn't want to spend time on there anymore, and I didn't want to encourage her to come back and then her wind up having another bad experience.  Kids can be such shits.   :-\
They can. It's worse because she got so much shit IRL as well, and then joined a forum and people were mean to her there too. I'm glad she found places where people were nice and liked her as much as she deserved. I feel sick thinkng about her being so sad all the time
I know it.  What really sucked ass about it was that she didn't want to reveal her AS on there, for fear of people saying she was trying to copy Craig.  But if she had done so and survived the initial onslaught, I think she would have ended up being treated well there.  Most of them are good kids.  But I understand why she didn't do it - they'd have surely given her hell about the AS thing, at first.  I just don't think there were any easy answers.  But I do know that meeting you was a godsend for her.  She found someone her age to really bond with, and most of the rest of us couldn't have offered her that to the extent that you did.

duncvis

« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2008, 06:17:40 PM »

late thirties. I took him for older too before I knew.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2008, 05:27:12 AM »
Karamazovna, what is the meaning behind your avatar?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2008, 10:56:51 AM »
Nothing too deep.  It's Kate Bush, and I like her a lot.  I also like ivy.   :) 

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2008, 08:35:04 PM »
I know of some of Kate Bush's music.

What did you think of the Irlen site? Do you think they may help your mum?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2008, 10:54:28 PM »
I told her about it, but she hasn't seemed interested in pursuing it further.  :-\  Judging from the website, it does sound like she has it.  She says the letters don't really look distorted or move around when she reads, but she has trouble recognizing certain words...she'll mistake a word for another one that looks similar, and this slows her reading down.  She's funny...I actually don't think she really wants to read much.  She dropped out of school in 8th grade because of reading problems, even though she was great at math and science and wanted to stay in school.  She was so ashamed of being unable to read well enough to keep up, that now so many years later she's still kind of angry and defensive about it.  She still feels that people think she's dumb, even though we all go out of our way to reassure her otherwise.  Oh, well...thanks anyway for the info.  It was really interesting.   :)