Author Topic: Do you get good with videogames when pissed?  (Read 488 times)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Do you get good with videogames when pissed?
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2007, 02:57:34 AM »
Do you get good with videogames when pissed?

Try making sense next time.

And no, I've never played video games drunk.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2007, 06:43:40 AM »
Shit. They BEST wasted.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2007, 03:20:48 AM »
NO. I don't get good when I'm pissed. I'm only good when I'm calm and alert.
if I get so pissed I smash the controller. I got so angry one time that I broke and than buried my SNES controller and yelled at it to rot in the ground over and over. It was therapeutic. :nerd:
Park.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2007, 03:25:46 AM »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2007, 04:40:06 AM »
I don't get pissed at computer games.  At most, I get mildly annoyed or frustrated, usually because there's a technical fault.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2007, 02:18:25 PM »
Depends, does the videogame have naked women in it? :laugh: :wanker:
* AllDayGlowRandy is out of ginger, maybe today I can  get some more, and snap my ginger :laugh: :wanker:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2007, 02:19:58 PM »
Anger fuels my focus, to imagine myself stronger.  That does improve me as a whole.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2007, 11:53:57 AM »
I like that Burnout game when I am pissed. Just drive fast and try to avoid the cars. Then you crash through your inability to avoid the cars and complete the stage.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap