Author Topic: Yay! was my birthday on Fri.......  (Read 3842 times)

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
Re: Yay! was my birthday on Fri.......
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2007, 12:01:30 AM »
Oh. happy birthday btw. Don't do what I did and drink gasoline.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2007, 12:01:47 AM »
You were born three days before I. Well, and a bunch of years.

oops  i thought you were calandale by your avatar  lol   ><

ill still drink to ya :)
I am the Steppenwolf who never learned to dance.

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2007, 12:02:58 AM »
Cryptic. I thought you meant last friday though. I have to revise my statement and say that you were born four days after me and some years before me.

no it was on the 7th... i have finals all this week so i studied instead of partied last weekend... am goin to do somethin hopefully this fri

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

The_P

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2007, 03:40:14 AM »
but i didnt do shit cause i have 2 finals tomorrow and a paper due this week.  will make up for it this weekend! >:D >:D >:D >:D

(26)

It must be tough at the top when you have shit writing skills.

and you only WISH i were on top

Nothing exceeds like excess -- just like your silly little assumptions over my wishing you were on top.

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2007, 07:01:52 AM »
but i didnt do shit cause i have 2 finals tomorrow and a paper due this week.  will make up for it this weekend! >:D >:D >:D >:D

(26)

Nothing exceeds like excess -- just like your silly little assumptions over my wishing you were on top.

you thought i was giving it serious thought?  ick.  plz change the subject  go clean your shmegma or something useful

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2007, 07:09:20 AM »
you two fuck already?  there's stuff i have to do.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2007, 07:15:28 AM »

ill pass, but i do think youre on to something..... think he has a lil crush

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2007, 07:16:30 AM »
aww. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

The_P

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2007, 09:42:55 AM »

ill pass, but i do think youre on to something..... think he has a lil crush

Not implying that you're a munter, but no.

The_P

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2007, 09:44:07 AM »

(26)

you thought i was giving it serious thought?  ick.  plz change the subject  go clean your shmegma or something useful

You thought I was? Bwahahaha!

(26)

yeah cause my internet writing style encapsulates my writing potential.   why do ppl like you bother to take such blow cheap blows?   :wanker:   ghey

Omg, she actually knows how to use a semi-colon, and that her last attempt was just to lull me into a false sense of security that I'm not better than her? Bwaaaahahahaa....
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 09:54:37 AM by The Black Knight »

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2007, 02:47:59 PM »

(26)

(26)

yeah cause my internet writing style encapsulates my writing potential.   why do ppl like you bother to take such blow cheap blows?   :wanker:   ghey

Omg, she actually knows how to use a semi-colon, and that her last attempt was just to lull me into a false sense of security that I'm not better than her? Bwaaaahahahaa....

-you give it enough thought to stalk me in multiple threads just to attack my grammar... when you haven't demonstrated any particular talents yourself in that arena (plz see the "sentence" in bold).... you have the diction of  a 12yr-old.

btw- i hear q-tips do wonders for shmegma...

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

ozymandias

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2007, 03:12:42 PM »
Happy Birthday  8)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2007, 04:49:32 PM »
Oh. happy birthday btw. Don't do what I did and drink gasoline.

you drank gasoline? no wonder you felt so crappy.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

The_P

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2007, 07:37:37 AM »

(26)

(26)

-you give it enough thought to stalk me in multiple threads just to attack my grammar... when you haven't demonstrated any particular talents yourself in that arena (plz see the "sentence" in bold).... you have the diction of  a 12yr-old.

btw- i hear q-tips do wonders for shmegma...

By holding back your tr00 writing potential, Cuntrona, you're making a mockery of dyslexics worldwide: like Faggs. People who are in higher levels of education should set a standard for the little guys to follow. Comprendez-vous?

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2007, 08:22:21 AM »
who's to fucking say i dont have dyslexia or w/e?  not like you get to edit internet posts like you do manuscripts or anthing............

i may have gone to magnet school with my 165 IQ and currently be enrolled in a neuroscience PhD program... but did you know it's my writing skillz ONLY that got me in? 5.5/6 points on GREs.  hell, even with that and good verbal score they actaully want me to retake my GREs to raise my math... cause im a tard most likely with NLVD and my score in that section didnt even make the school minimum.  do you know how much of a dumbass i am in IRL?  that i show up to this place and they ask, oh why the hell did you switch from marine bio to neuroscience?  oh... you dont have AS, you're too normal!... couple weeks later they all want me in their fucking MRI machines for 5 diff experiments.

my flippin writing hasnt been that friggin bad so stfu... it's the internet.  and it's not like ive been talking about nothin too lofty, either.  and i post here ALL THE TIME because i have so much time on my hands.  i dont make that many extensive posts cause i physically cant and so quick nit pickin.

i must be giving you a complex or something... and for that, im sorry.  i'm not some stuck op snob who's stooping down to some level to post with non-perfect grammar (that is still better than yours) just to chastise and insult all the people here at I2.  calandale invited me ffs and he's pretty much my only real friend here... so im not some twat.... if you have any esteem for him.

why dont you take your uber writing skillz and put them to use? i am.  im writing a book... outside of my school work and uber-leet WoW addiction.  you sound like a pretty conscious person too, so you should probably have something more intelligent to say yourself, other than browbeating people on their birthday threads.

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP