Author Topic: My WP Banning Party  (Read 3270 times)

Soph

Re: My WP Banning Party
« Reply #135 on: December 25, 2007, 06:19:11 PM »
wp is a shit site
get it off the internet

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #136 on: December 25, 2007, 07:15:42 PM »

Im still alive! Yeh I know I havent been posting much since soon after I got here. Im having trouble adjusting to the massive postload here and also those who change there name and pic a lot confuse the hell out of me. I can barely remember ppls names and whats going on at the best of times.
>:D

Then again, it's like meeting a
whole new bunch of people,
every week.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: December 25, 2007, 08:02:00 PM »
OK I see what you were saying. WP was better until it changed or members changed or what have you. Seems to have been a few members here who got shafted somewhere along the line.
I remember when I was there last a rash of people got banned. I am shit with names but there was a Sofie, Starbuline, RichardBenson (?)and a couple of others. I think I asked one of the mods there Calandale(?). Seemed excessive.
Seems alright here.
As for Phlexor, I figure either Phil (Timelord) is having a delusional moment or Phlexor exists and posts here under a different nick. Not suggesting both are mutually exclusive.

Phlexor is a member here but he does not post much.  I think he posts more on Aspergian Island.  He seems like a really good guy to me.  He recently had a new baby daughter, so maybe he does not post much anywhere right now.  I think that I have seen Timelord post on Aspergian Island as well. 

Im still alive! Yeh I know I havent been posting much since soon after I got here. Im having trouble adjusting to the massive postload here and also those who change there name and pic a lot confuse the hell out of me. I can barely remember ppls names and whats going on at the best of times.

Anyway, bubs is 4 months old now and doing fine. She is much more different than her brothers were at this age. She needs a hell of a lot more attention than they did, so we are going slowly mental with all the crying and having to pay her CONSTANT attention etc. But she is incredably beautiful, so it isnt like its that bad, except the not enough sleep and destress time for me.

I am glad that she is doing so well.  My daughter was the same way when she was a baby.  I'm glad that your boys were easier.

If I weren't here enough to know who was who anyway, the name and avatar changes would bother me too.  They bother me somewhat when I want to search for a post written by someone and I have to remember the person's current name rather than his or her original one.  You could look at the Name Index list or at the person's ask away thread to figure out who he or she is.  Or you could just ask.  We'll tell you.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #138 on: December 25, 2007, 08:24:02 PM »
I'd love to stereotype that boys are easier than girls to raise, but I love her too much to dismiss things like that :green:

But yes, I could do any number of those things to avoid the name change confusion, but that's logic and reasoning, and would break my pretty little head.

(disclaimer, not an actual pretty head, not even little. in fact, its loosly called a head too).

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: December 25, 2007, 08:27:21 PM »
I'd love to stereotype that boys are easier than girls to raise, but I love her too much to dismiss things like that :green:

But yes, I could do any number of those things to avoid the name change confusion, but that's logic and reasoning, and would break my pretty little head.

(disclaimer, not an actual pretty head, not even little. in fact, its loosly called a head too).

How big is your head?  Mine's very big too.

:laugh:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: December 25, 2007, 09:46:19 PM »
Okay, when I was in primary school, my step dad had a drunken accident on a bicycle (dont ask) and sustained a serious head injury (not enough, again, dont ask). As a result, my mother insisted my sister and I had to have bicycle helmets at all time and proceeded to order us 'Stack Hats' (popular brand of bicycle helmets at the time in australia).

So how big is my head? Lets just say she had to order the largest in the range. I was just a little hurt by that, but oh well.

My eldest son has inherited my large head and has a high metabolism, so he looks like an orange on a toothpick. Said in the most lovingly way of course  ;)

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #141 on: December 25, 2007, 09:58:09 PM »
Okay, when I was in primary school, my step dad had a drunken accident on a bicycle (dont ask) and sustained a serious head injury (not enough, again, dont ask). As a result, my mother insisted my sister and I had to have bicycle helmets at all time and proceeded to order us 'Stack Hats' (popular brand of bicycle helmets at the time in australia).

So how big is my head? Lets just say she had to order the largest in the range. I was just a little hurt by that, but oh well.

My eldest son has inherited my large head and has a high metabolism, so he looks like an orange on a toothpick. Said in the most lovingly way of course  ;)

I was jealous cos my little brother had a stackie but I didn't  :'(
and his didn't fit me.

However, my father bought it second hand and some of the foam was missing, most of it had probably been compressed, so I doubt it would have saved him from trauma  :evillaugh:
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: December 25, 2007, 10:08:34 PM »

I was jealous cos my little brother had a stackie but I didn't  :'(
and his didn't fit me.

However, my father bought it second hand and some of the foam was missing, most of it had probably been compressed, so I doubt it would have saved him from trauma  :evillaugh:

Trauma you no doubltly were planning or fantasizing about  8)

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #143 on: December 25, 2007, 10:11:21 PM »

I got past the planning stage. Fortunately my plans were ineffective  8)
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: December 25, 2007, 10:53:20 PM »

I got past the planning stage. Fortunately my plans were ineffective  8)

bit like a saturday morning cartoon villian eh

Offline Joeker

• Rookie (be kind to me)
  • This is wasting your time by reading it.
« Reply #145 on: December 31, 2007, 05:02:45 PM »
Curses! Foiled again! :P
FOUR
Only number that has the same number of letters in the word as the number is.