Author Topic: Request, I want to invite a buddy of mine to join  (Read 5797 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Re: Request, I want to invite a buddy of mine to join
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2006, 11:25:24 AM »
That fat guy.......i think the beat anorexia tshirt probably refers to his pet dog.........whom he starved for years due to eating all the dog meat himself........now the neighbours have started a "feed an obese persons dog" program therefore it no longer needs to be anorexic. :angel:

These god damn Americans!!! mind you if he has a pet dog im surprised he hasnt eaten it. Poor guy it must be a burden being an obese lard ass. ;D

Eamonn! Lick your own pussy!!
Peter from what ive heard, youve spread enough butt cheeks ;)

Hey hey hey! Not all Americans are fat. Some of us actually know what the word moderation means, and don't eat at McDonalds everyday.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2006, 11:30:26 AM »
That fat guy.......i think the beat anorexia tshirt probably refers to his pet dog.........whom he starved for years due to eating all the dog meat himself........now the neighbours have started a "feed an obese persons dog" program therefore it no longer needs to be anorexic. :angel:

These god damn Americans!!! mind you if he has a pet dog im surprised he hasnt eaten it. Poor guy it must be a burden being an obese lard ass. ;D

Hey hey hey! Not all Americans are fat. Some of us actually know what the word moderation means, and don't eat at McDonalds everyday.

Every two days then

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2006, 11:32:50 AM »

Every two days then

:-\ ::cough::
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2006, 11:33:26 AM »

Every two days then

Three?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2006, 11:38:04 AM »

Every two days then

Three?

I wish. My acid reflux forces me to eat healthy food. Subway is great though.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2006, 11:47:58 AM »

Every two days then

Three?

Hey, we're trying to fuck here!  Do you mind?   >:(

Quote from: Hypnotica
Peter from what ive heard, youve spread enough butt cheeks Wink

Be careful of believing everything you read online.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2006, 11:49:53 AM »
 ;D

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2006, 11:51:28 AM »

Every two days then

Three?

Hey, we're trying to fuck here!? Do you mind?? ?>:(

I didn't think you would have any problems with food and sex being together.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2006, 11:58:16 AM »
It depends how and where your fucking.  :P

Im the kind of person if someone left crumbs on my bed id be finding it difficult to hide the fact i want stab the bastard 50times, blame OCD type issues with tidyness, cleanliness etc. ;D

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2006, 12:12:25 PM »

Every two days then

Three?

See?  Now we're talking about food and you've ruined my seduction plan!   >:(

It depends how and where your fucking.  Tongue

Yeah, fine for the kitchen counter, but it's not so great to get whipped cream and strawberries all over the sheets.  I don't have anything particularly against involving food with sex, but it doesn't appeal to me and I prefer to keep them seperate.

Im the kind of person if someone left crumbs on my bed id be finding it difficult to hide the fact i want stab the bastard 50times, blame OCD type issues with tidyness, cleanliness etc.

I'm rather more forgiving.  Sleeping with someone is rarely an exercise in comfort at the best of times, so a few crumbs would be a minor concern compared to them lying on my arm or something, and even then I tend to just put up with it or at least try not to wake them when I shift around.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2006, 12:25:10 PM »

Every two days then

Three?

See?? Now we're talking about food and you've ruined my seduction plan!? ?>:(

What plan? Spreading her butt cheeks isn't that much of a plan.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2006, 12:34:14 PM »

Every two days then

Three?

See?  Now we're talking about food and you've ruined my seduction plan!   >:(

You don't think that would turn her on?   :-\ Should I take her to burgerking and then give her some ?1.50 wine first to get her in the mood?

eamonn

« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2006, 01:23:24 PM »

Every two days then

Three?

You don't think that would turn her on?? ?:-\ Should I take her to burgerking and then give her some ?1.50 wine first to get her in the mood?

Too good for Mcdonalds are we? Talking of whic, Supersized me is on the telly tonight at ten if anyone is interested. Talking of which, these quote boxes are getting as big as mcjaggers american arse and with as many words as Hypnotica's blog thingy. Let's try to keep the quotes to a sensible size kids.

Eamonn, as admin.

eamonn

« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2006, 01:24:47 PM »

Every two days then

Three?

You don't think that would turn her on?? ?:-\ Should I take her to burgerking and then give her some ?1.50 wine first to get her in the mood?

Too good for Mcdonalds are we? Talking of whic, Supersized me is on the telly tonight at ten if anyone is interested. Talking of which, these quote boxes are getting as big as mcjaggers american arse and with as many words as Hypnotica's blog thingy. Let's try to keep the quotes to a sensible size kids.

Eamonn, as admin.

God im sexy when i come over all authoritive.

Eamonn, as site owner.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2006, 01:30:00 PM »
Spoilsport!   >:(