Educational

Author Topic: Post your Christmas photos  (Read 3300 times)

Soph

Re: Post your Christmas photos
« Reply #150 on: December 25, 2007, 11:46:35 PM »
soyyu

this is me beciung uckledup, not you, seriously, i will ex[plain in morning, im tfeel like im dynig now i dunnol whats wro with, me

im just

The_P

« Reply #151 on: December 26, 2007, 12:46:38 PM »

I'm a deliberate insensitive arsefuck.  :-[

Better.

And I fail to see how her predicament is strange: she developed a close bond with somebody online who recently killed herself.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #152 on: December 26, 2007, 02:43:29 PM »
Oh my ass, I am cuter than that kid.  He don't work his ass off to make himself that way either.

I got some expensive scar cream, with hydroquinone(skin lightener) and oxygen peptide A(helps in the production of colleagen).  I have large scar on my back, shoulder, under my arm pit,  and both sides of my belly near my balls.  I had hernia, appendix, and unecessary cancer surgery.  Idiot doctors, I will teach them a lesson, show them how its done.  I actually move the chairs to get under the table and I move the rug to get what is underneath.  So, I will be in shape for my job as a doctor.  Too much suffering, each time a trauma gets removed, I feel a piece of me coming back.  Sensitivity hurts more and more.  My spelling may improve. :)

I blew alot of money at C.V.S. I bought lots of spices, ginger particually, gonna snap my ginger root.  I bought myself a bag ful of almonds and raisins instead of gluten free corn chips.  I bought my mom a box of sleepytime tea, and a 1lb bag of rese pieces.  She was made I wend out, but the stray and my cat needed food, and the pound did not come and get the stray.  The cat I named Jessica is constantly hissing at the other cat.  The other cat, stray, licked me a few times. Mom had trouble sleeping that night.  They gave her new meds, giving her the same reaction as abilify, sleepy.  I bought myself some sleepy time tea also.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 02:48:10 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #153 on: December 26, 2007, 03:11:20 PM »
gonna snap my ginger root.

Whatever turns you on.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?